Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Changes for Round 23 v Gold Coast Suns

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Hear you Captain.

Trouble is that Ramps is not tall enough for some of the really big guys like McKay. It is unrealistic to expect him to play on these guys week in, week out. So we only have McCartin.

The Pelican has played well in the past. Trouble is he’s too injury prone. But we can’t play Robbie on a really big forward: remember our game against the Weagles- he was on Darling in the first quarter who took him to the cleaners. His fine on a medium sized forward when on equal terms, but that’s about it.
    The funny thing is Darling is only 191cm. Of course he has a huge frame which Fox could not manoeuvre around. Fox needs to play on medium forwards. As someone said like Fritch. So does Rampe.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Oh look, the scandal sheets aren’t usually my thing either. I was only concerned for the footballing implications of a then impressionable young man under the influence of an older, ambitious woman.

And let’s just say this: she may present as dour and demure these days, but ROK’s career improved exponentially once he had the time and energy to devote to his football - free of her demands.
    Of course, you had me checking photos of the Danish royal children. The fifteen year old is already bigger than his parents and has a fairly chunky half forward build. Perhaps the club should keep an eye on him? Might make an interesting Cat B rookie selection.

Pushing for Selection
    Interestingly, no Chad as medical sub today. Fox has been named as MS.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    They are also Au Fait to the fitness and match fitness of Chad. He has 45 minutes, then 60 minutes of game time in two scratch matches. The fitness staff and doctors would have reported his situation to the coaches who made an informed decision not to play him based on the information at their disposal. I hate to be Sir Humphrey the fact is Minister that if a body is not ready for a new role then that body collapses and causes mayhem. Let's face it minister anything can happen. The whole body might fold and that would be the end of that.

My point. The selection committee are very well informed. They made the decision on clinical and professional advice.
    Can't argue with that.

TBD#1ndex.png

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Maybe, just maybe it is due to him not having much match fitness?
    I think it is this simple....unfortunately some do not want to accept this pretty obvious premise. I think we all want Chad back but as none of us know the full story we accept the MC's decision not to pick him at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I think it is this simple....unfortunately some do not want to accept this pretty obvious premise. I think we all want Chad back but as none of us know the full story we accept the MC's decision not to pick him at this time.
    Indeed minister

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920