Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Swans vs GWS - elimination final

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Hotpotato;829491]Buddy will rally them to a fabulous victory, keep the youngsters composed and focused and he will give another tip to a Giants back on how to play him (he’s so generous like this).[/QUO

Yes Buddy looked very focused last week which is a good sign. It will be a tough match without Kennedy and Mills in the centre. But as long as we run and spread the football around I think we can win.

Lucky socks too

Senior Player
    Fox confirmed as sub.

Port subbed out Fantasia last night on a minor niggle and Powell-Pepper came on and lit the game up. As mentioned by others, the medical sub can be a tactical play to inject fresh legs late in the game if you have not been required to use it before.

Hardy a drop of wind at this stage at the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I agree. Sick of hearing the hate. Rowie was really good until he got injured

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk
    +2

Pushing for Selection
    Toby Greene is killing us.

Veterans List
    PLEASE USE THE OTHER THREAD....the Match Day thread or we'll be crossing from one to the other all game.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Because he may not have been tasked with winning the footy. Our players are given specific roles, some of them get headlines, some of them don't.
    He’s certainly playing his role of not winning the footy or laying a tackle today to perfection

Be careful what you wish for... Sam Reid haters get Bell.... hope ur all happy

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Swan15 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for... Sam Reid haters get Bell.... hope ur all happy

Hardly the same position though. And with the way Reid has been kicking, he probably would of missed the lot lol :P
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

The vesitility Reid would have offered maube hogan doesnt kick a Bag.... fact is Bell was a very big liability.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Hardly the same position though. And with the way Reid has been kicking, he probably would of missed the lot lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    He had 4 possessions and one tackle for the match.

Can you please enlighten us specifically on what his role might have been? I’m really interested to hear the tactics where a player is instructed to run lots of kms but don’t go near the ball or put any pressure on the ball carrier
    Spare me the sarcastic tone and patronising attitude. I was trying to guess what his role might have been. I'm not the coach and was merely trying to suggest a reason as to why he was selected.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233