Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finals Week 3. Once upon a time, I actually quite liked the Bulldogs.

Finals Week 3. Once upon a time, I actually quite liked the Bulldogs.

The first preliminary final is in Perth tonight, when Melbourne more or less host Geelong. I'm sure the large majority of neutral observers will be going for the Demons in this. Except perhaps for St Kilda fans, who if Melbourne win the premiership, will inherit the not so coveted tag of longest premiership drought. Long suffering Melbourne fans will probably be pretty nervous going into this, half expecting their bubble to burst, but personally, I think the most likely result is for them to be enjoying a comfortable win.

Tomorrow night, Port host the Bulldogs at Adelaide Oval. It will be interesting to see how the Port fans react, if Stevic, Rosebury and Findlay serve up another addition of 'free kick Bulldogs'? My guess is, not well. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Though either way, I expect Port's pressure to be too good.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Dogs to get smashed. The Bont to limp off in the first minute. After that, couldn't give two hoots (though kinda developing a soft spot for Melbourne).

Oh yeah, and Dogs to get smashed.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Tomorrow night, Port host the Bulldogs at Adelaide Oval. It will be interesting to see how the Port fans react, if Stevic, Rosebury and Findlay serve up another addition of 'free kick Bulldogs'? My guess is, not well.
    Lol, that’s a gentle way to put it.

I reckon if that happens, the umps better not go back to their hotel by walking across the footbridge over the Torrens!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Lol, that’s a gentle way to put it.

I reckon if that happens, the umps better not go back to their hotel by walking across the footbridge over the Torrens!
    Might end up in the Torrens, and then have the plug pulled.

Senior Player
    Hopefully the Demons and Port win but don't really care that much. The season is over really. If you want to see something really good, there
    is a new doco on Netflix called "Malice At The Palace" about a brawl in the stands at an NBA game in Detroit in 2004 between Indiana Pacers
    players and fans of the Detroit Pistons. It is brilliant and the Pacers players are an awesome group of eccentric characters, then and now.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Hopefully the Demons and Port win but don't really care that much. The season is over really. If you want to see something really good, there
    is a new doco on Netflix called "Malice At The Palace" about a brawl in the stands at an NBA game in Detroit in 2004 between Indiana Pacers
    players and fans of the Detroit Pistons. It is brilliant and the Pacers players are an awesome group of eccentric characters, then and now.
    I'll check it out. Though I wish you'd mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. My team lost at trivia and one of the questions was, "What was the name given to the infamous brawl in 2004, between Detroit..."
    I'd never heard of it, so I guessed: the Riot in Detroit.

Dees v Cats
    The commentary is really boring ..
    They are not (word) painting the picture at all.

Gary Rohan... Got his first touch

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Gary Rohan... Got his first touch
    Still on zero according to afl stats.

Putting in another vintage performance it seems.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    If we delist him, Geelong will need to recruit Sam Reid to lower their age profile as part of the rebuild.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Its hard to believe that Jeremy Cameron was the glamour full forward of a 2019 grand finalist.
    Now, some sort of decoy wingman?

Geelong look old, slow, and even older. Zero pressure on the ball carrier, and lazy through midfield. They've got the perfect list for the regular season it seems.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast