Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Round 13: they're all other games.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    As much as it is tempting given he's a Bulldog, I find it hard to rip into a bloke for doing a bit of blow in the off season. I mean, if you didn't do that when you were 21 you weren't living.

Mind you, Deja's approach to that lunatic Bevo's next press conference is the right one. I'd even support resurrecting Tom Morris for the job.
    Tom Morris incognito with a Bevo style moustache.

Senior Player
    The Freo-Hawks game is pretty good to watch right now (third qtr)...

Veterans List
    How dumb are these players that they take photos or film themselves taking drugs?? The incident was from December so I wonder who leaked it after all this time.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    How dumb are these players that they take photos or film themselves taking drugs?? The incident was from December so I wonder who leaked it after all this time.
    Well, they are out of it I suppose... not all the parts upstairs are functioning in the usual way, which is part of the appeal of drugs
    in the first place.

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    As much as it is tempting given he's a Bulldog, I find it hard to rip into a bloke for doing a bit of blow in the off season. I mean, if you didn't do that when you were 21 you weren't living.
    A ridiculous comment. Defending a DH by claiming everyone has done the same thing.

Absolute rubbish. I’ve never done drugs and there are millions like me.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Senior Player
    Nothing will come of it. The club will hand Smith an A4 sheet to memorize. It will contain phrases like "I've let myself, my teammates, the club
    and its supporters down" and "this is not who I really am, I made a bad decision and I will learn from it and become a better person going
    forward". All the clubs have these sheets on the document server function on the office printer. Smith may miss a game or two and the
    club ''will get around him and support him through this difficult time".

Could be anyone. Has he broken up with someone recently? Neglected to pay his dealer? Blazed away from 50, when Cody was free in the goal square?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Well, they are out of it I suppose... not all the parts upstairs are functioning in the usual way, which is part of the appeal of drugs
    in the first place.
    "Yep. If anyone gets aggro about me putting it on my Instagram page, I'll just say it's baking powder. Genius!"

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Nothing will come of it. The club will hand Smith an A4 sheet to memorize. It will contain phrases like "I've let myself, my teammates, the club
    and its supporters down" and "this is not who I really am, I made a bad decision and I will learn from it and become a better person going
    forward". All the clubs have these sheets on the document server function on the office printer. Smith may miss a game or two and the
    club ''will get around him and support him through this difficult time".
    Followed up in 6 months with the standard redemption story showing how he's matured and learned so much from his errors of judgement.

Veterans List
    A spurned girlie I'd reckon

How good was the QC written sanitised Smith press release complete with a flagging of mental health problems from the GF rogering? All designed to get as few weeks suspension as possible. Stand by for Fairypups discounted pathetic penalty.

Maybe the AFL should apologise to Smith for putting him through such trauma!
    Last edited by 707; 12th June 2022 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    A ridiculous comment. Defending a DH by claiming everyone has done the same thing.

Absolute rubbish. I’ve never done drugs and there are millions like me.
    Absolutely agree. Comments like this should not be tolerated. Comments condoning use of illicit drugs should be hoovered!

Illicit one day, licit the next.

Cannabis was just legalised in Thailand. Around 3500 inmates in Thai prisons for drug possession were released.

Once the rich folks think there's money to made on something illegal, it can very suddenly become legal. Funny about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Illicit one day, licit the next.

Cannabis was just legalised in Thailand. Around 3500 inmates in Thai prisons for drug possession were released.

Once the rich folks think there's money to made on something illegal, it can very suddenly become legal. Funny about that.
    Ahh, now I understand why your goats were in the trees.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast