Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Sydney vs North Melbourne

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    I haven't been on this website for a while just having a quick look it looks like hopefully it's going back to normal personally I got sick of a lot of the toxic garbage that was on here I just want to say one thing Rowie in the squad for the best 22 players under 22 in the league.
    Welcome back Bexl I for one have missed you.
    I don’t think James will make the final cut but being nominated is certainly an honour. He is certainly rated higher outside this forum than he is within it by some .

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    I don’t think James will make the final cut but being nominated is certainly an honour. He is certainly rated higher outside this forum than he is within it by some .
    Earlier in the season, I thought RB was in our bottom six and wouldn’t make the starting 22 of most top eight teams.

Since then he has been really solid and amongst our best players in some games and I am so glad for him (not that he cares what I think) and the team.

Well deserved to be nominated.

Similarly, Blakey early last season was all over the place and is now clearly one of our most important players.

Stephens has come good too.

Now we want Campbell to make that next step too

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    I haven't been on this website for a while just having a quick look it looks like hopefully it's going back to normal personally I got sick of a lot of the toxic garbage that was on here I just want to say one thing Rowie in the squad for the best 22 players under 22 in the league.
    Thanks Bexl for that info on RB.....and I'd hardly call it baiting.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Thanks Bexl for that info on RB.....and I'd hardly call it baiting.
    Liz has edited out some text that cannot be seen anymore.

She requested some posts ago for us to stop making statements that could be interpreted to be egging one of our members to make more negative statements about RB, as that poster has committed to not saying anything more about RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post

She requested some posts ago for us to stop making statements that could be interpreted to be egging one of our members to make more negative statements about RB, as that poster has committed to not saying anything more about RB.
    I don’t want inflame the current situation, but what a sad sorry state of affairs when this type of censorship is implemented presumably caused by one poster’s perspective.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    I don’t want inflame the current situation, but what a sad sorry state of affairs when this type of censorship is implemented presumably caused by one poster’s perspective.
    It's not censorship. It's asking people not to bait other members. That applies to all other members and has been in contravention of the RWO posting guidelines for as long as RWO has been around. Just because some members might be easier to bait than others, doesn't make it OK.

Senior Player
    Liz, thank you for the great (and thankless and unpaid) job you do on here.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post

I did say in my post that things seem to be getting back to normal after not being on here for about 5 weeks and enjoying the break away as I said in my other post I got a bit sick of some of the toxic stuff and people are just discussing the football so very pleased with that.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    It's not censorship. It's asking people not to bait other members. That applies to all other members and has been in contravention of the RWO posting guidelines for as long as RWO has been around. Just because some members might be easier to bait than others, doesn't make it OK.
    So we are now allowed to mention the name James Rowbottom ?
    I had to use all sorts of aliases because I assumed there was a filter in place to avoid upsetting TB.😀

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    He seems to be suspended from the forum anyway, so let’s leave it.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    He seems to be suspended from the forum anyway, so let’s leave it.
    Why, what’s he said? We don’t want him suspended, surely. We need to be reminded constantly about Chad, for one thing. And he’s been pretty quiet about the other!

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Why, what’s he said? We don’t want him suspended, surely. We need to be reminded constantly about Chad, for one thing. And he’s been pretty quiet about the other!
    I didn't want him suspended, and don't know why. Was just noting I saw he'd been suspended, so let's use the opportunity of silence to leave the debate behind.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say