Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Sydney vs North Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post

He's not suspended, he just has an agreement with Liz not to mention RB. Bit sad if you ask me.....but we move on.
    I believe TheBloods has in fact been suspended. He is no longer on the List of Members. Nor is Bangalore Swans, nor Matt80. I've asked for clarification on the Bugs and Disruptions thread.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I believe TheBloods has in fact been suspended. He is no longer on the List of Members. Nor is Bangalore Swans, nor Matt80. I've asked for clarification on the Bugs and Disruptions thread.
    Wow, where does one find that?

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Wow, where does one find that?
    Go to the menu item Community and then Member List.

I have copied and pasted this from TheBloods member page:

TheBloods
    Suspended by the MRP

It's probable the TheBloods has written that himself. No way of telling for sure.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    He broke his promise and now he's dealing with the consequences.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit I kinda miss that big goofball Bangalore. I was never sure whether his entire existence was a giant p-take, or his demeanour was a reflection of a super-earnest character, but I at least admired his good grammar and the occasional mind-bending contribution that made you go "well, he 'could' have a point". But that could have also been my excessive drinking.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    I have to admit I kinda miss that big goofball Bangalore. I was never sure whether his entire existence was a giant p-take, or his demeanour was a reflection of a super-earnest character, but I at least admired his good grammar and the occasional mind-bending contribution that made you go "well, he 'could' have a point". But that could have also been my excessive drinking.
    😄😄- Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    The drinking seems the most plausible explanation.

Thanks Ludwig for alerting us to these suspensions. Makes me sad, but I'm glad to know.

I don't envy the mods' job, especially when they have to make the difficult decision to suspend someone. Thanks for the work you do.

I would like to know if there's a path back for people who are suspended (assuming they would want to return)?

Senior Player
    Three of the most out there posters I have ever seen on this site in my time on here.
    While I didn’t always agree with their point of view they did provide content that you couldn’t ignore.
    I for one would have no issue with them returning but maybe in a quarantined thread where anything goes and no opinion is off limits.
    That would be fun 🤩

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I would like to know if there's a path back for people who are suspended (assuming they would want to return)?
    Suspended. Not banned or exiled. Surely that implies a return some time?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post

It's very easy to come back under a new identity. Matt80 returned after a long hiatus as Bangalore Swans. If you return with the same posting behaviour, of course it's likely to end in the same result.

I once PM-ed Matt80 and suggested he take Ludwig's course in Transmembering, but he decided to pass and go it on his own. Ludwig has the largest selection of forum personalities in cyberspace. Ludwig reticently sold a pseudo Mel Gibson personality to one lucky customer. That might have been a good one for TheBloods' reincarnated transmembership.

Ludwig is not transmemberable. There is only one Ludwig. A Ludwig by any other name would sound as unique. 😁🙏