Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Season – what’s happening Premier and Platinum Divisions

Do you think they're listening after all, or is it just a coincidence ?

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    Do you think they're listening after all, or is it just a coincidence ?
    I'm sure they read this forum.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    I'm sure they read this forum.
    mate they post on it. I know one former admistrator used to stir things up to guage where pain points in the league were.

Looks like premier cup promotion
    Won by home grown

How at UNSW worry about winning in the platinum division.

Oh that's right they ran with their tales in between their legs and quit. What sort of soft club are they????

It’s interesting to see which clubs are up near the top for a club championship this year. I’m not completely across how it all works so I may be saying clubs that aren’t as close to it as I think, but seems to be a handful of clubs doing very well across all grades. North Shore and Sydney Uni seem likely candidates and I wonder if higher grades hold more weight? (That would make sense to me at least). In Platinum, Camden are on top of the ladders but South West Sydney are right there with them. Finally, my personal favourite that I hope is in contention is Randwick. Coming off a torrid season last year, they’re dominating a few comps in the division football. Little bit of a fairytale run for the club (I’m a sucker for a storyline). Any clubs I’ve missed? Still early I know so it could change dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy View Post
    Looks like premier cup promotion
    Won by home grown
    I would have thought it's pretty hard to win premierships in May mate. Those at the Cats must have short memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttsy View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA a whole 5 guys played Seniors last week for SWS that have come to the club the last 2 years(4 this year)that travel to play, hardly equates to a whole team travelling for coin. I'm sure if you look at Camden's team you will see a few "Imports" also like every other club around too. If clubs are not topping up their lists with good quality players/people that can take their club to a better place then they aren't doing a good job. Like I've said many times here if you believe everything you hear from people that have no idea, who's the fool😉
    ahh LOL - I have tried to stay quiet since your last dribble but can't help myself following this latest stuff.. Its so easy to see that you've got more than 5 "imports" or are you completely delirious on your own clubs playing list? If so I am happy to help out:
    SWS Imports - Mcparland, Lovric, Stuart, Bishop, Flannagan, Anu-David & Golden Boot Bell (all past Camden players either 2020/21 with Bishop/Flannagan & David all gong last year & we know Belly just chases $$$), Gill (penno), Collins and Savage (Blacktown), Devlin (NS), Drinkwater (ECE), Stewart (VFL) - oh I am sure those last 3 drive all the way down to Monarch for zero coin (another LOL)

Camden Imports: Dransfield (Parra - told us he wanted to move for family), Coomby & Carson (former cats), Curtis (Orange?)

13 v 2-4 (depends how you look at it) So yeah it "hardly equates to a whole team", it is only 13 everyone - please refrain from lying on here.. And being a small world in SYDAFL i am sure "the fools" probably know what is what... But honestly happy for you guys to buy your way out of Plats and if you do go up all the best in Prems.

Anywho...so it seems to have been a cracking local Derby on the weekend between the two clubs, so well done. Hopefully there was a crowd out at Harrington Park and I am looking forward to this week to see how we go against the $W$..

Quote Originally Posted by The Advocate View Post
    ahh LOL - I have tried to stay quiet since your last dribble but can't help myself following this latest stuff.. Its so easy to see that you've got more than 5 "imports" or are you completely delirious on your own clubs playing list? If so I am happy to help out:
    SWS Imports - Mcparland, Lovric, Stuart, Bishop, Flannagan, Anu-David & Golden Boot Bell (all past Camden players either 2020/21 with Bishop/Flannagan & David all gong last year & we know Belly just chases $$$), Gill (penno), Collins and Savage (Blacktown), Devlin (NS), Drinkwater (ECE), Stewart (VFL) - oh I am sure those last 3 drive all the way down to Monarch for zero coin (another LOL)

Camden Imports: Dransfield (Parra - told us he wanted to move for family), Coomby & Carson (former cats), Curtis (Orange?)

13 v 2-4 (depends how you look at it) So yeah it "hardly equates to a whole team", it is only 13 everyone - please refrain from lying on here.. And being a small world in SYDAFL i am sure "the fools" probably know what is what... But honestly happy for you guys to buy your way out of Plats and if you do go up all the best in Prems.

Anywho...so it seems to have been a cracking local Derby on the weekend between the two clubs, so well done. Hopefully there was a crowd out at Harrington Park and I am looking forward to this week to see how we go against the $W$..
    You obviously cant read too well?? The remark was that SWS were a team full of guys travelling for coin. There was 5 that week that travel to play and not all get paid. 13 vs 2-4?? Last week again, Anu-David, Savage, Stewart didn't play either. If you want to include the likes of Belly that played at C-Town before going to Camden than you can also include in Camden's the likes of Shane Doherty who was from C-Town, Ware (Penrith) $$$$$$, Gamble(South Coast) and I'm sure there are others if i could bother looking through their player history. Again try sticking to the facts and yes lets see how you go this week Mr Pot-Kettle

At the halfway mark how's your team travelling
    Good,bad,ugly??? Let's hear

Camden seem to have sorted themselves out.Leading all grades looking good for the treble

Norths 4th side doing well in plates ressies
    Newtown look disappointing with all the recent recruitment
    Randwick looking the goods after dropping down

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast