Page 37 of 325 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 List Management

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    HH is a swingman
    Tom and Ramps will be 1 or 2 games away

Paddy is the big question
    Would be a fair question mark over Tom’s long term future, even if he gets back how long before he ends up like his brother ? 2 concussions this year alone

Senior Player
    So apparently teams must nominate for mid season draft by some time tomorrow.

However they have until 31 May to nominate for unexpected injury or retirement.

So for example, if we were to put Sam Reid on the list term injury list, it would have to be before tomorrow’s deadline as we have known about his injury for a long time.

With Ladhams, not so sure as he was injured on the weekend, but you could argue that we weren’t sure it was season ending at the 24 May deadline, so we could possibly put him on the long term injury list on Friday and still be able to draft a player against the vacancy he creates. I am speculating though.

Essentially tomorrow is one deadline and 31 May is a second deadline (eg if Paddy retires, or someone does an ACL this weekend).

This may already have been covered :
    Would the Swans welcome Dusty ?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    This may already have been covered :
    Would the Swans welcome Dusty ?
    32 and past his best. No thanks.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    32 and past his best. No thanks.
    +1

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimitron5000 View Post
    My reply function is misbehaving, ...
    I have found that double-clicking on "Reply with Quote" works on PC. A single click gives me the hourglass. This is on Windows 10 with Chrome or Edge.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I have found that double-clicking on "Reply with Quote" works on PC. A single click gives me the hourglass. This is on Windows 10 with Chrome or Edge.
    Works for me as well when necessary

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    +1
    +2

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Reply with quote often doesn’t work on a single click for me on Windows 10, but does work if I right click and reply in a new tab/window.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if it's new this week or an oversight, but I noticed that Paddy isn't included on the Injury Update that's just been published. I'm sure he's been listed each week previously.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I'm not sure if it's new this week or an oversight, but I noticed that Paddy isn't included on the Injury Update that's just been published. I'm sure he's been listed each week previously.
    Yes, I believe this is the first update to omit him, just scanning through the "Injury Update" articles at this link.

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Yes, I believe this is the first update to omit him, just scanning through the "Injury Update" articles at this link.
    My guess is that he’s done, Neil. We have to take his future health into account as that is of paramount importance for Paddy. He’s been great for us though!