Thread: The ladder - check it out

Veteran Site Admin

The ladder - check it out

It probably won't last for long so lets enjoy it while we can...

http://afl.com.au/default.asp?pg=ladder

<a href="http://blog.thesystemisdown.com/photos/ladder01.gif">I'm keeping this one for posterity</a> I'm afraid our stay will be a short one (although hope springs eternal etc etc)

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Talking

1 week down 21 to go

Lets hope the drop won't be too great. Next week will be interesting, lets hope we can beat Freo and keep top spot for another week
    Once was, now elsewhere

Or see it here too (with us in BOLD (and this was actually posted BEFORE the one on afl.com.au too!)

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Yep, kudos to Mike, who did a magnificent job getting the stats section updated this week - check it out if you can!!

Trouble is now he has set a nasty precedent for himself the tables better be up by 6pm EVERY sunday mike!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

I reckon that we cancell the finals and halt the season as the ladder implies we are on top

Rod_

Ummm might be a chance for 6pm Sunday Western Samoan time or something like that

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Talking

'Tis a beautiful thing!

I'm SO over the swans! swan_song's Avatar
    Luv it...sydney, brissie, perth (eagles) and adelaide (crows)....then a swag of those ho-hum melbourne teams. Lets hope freo and port can join us in the top 8, but not just yet on freos case... In the meantime all we need do is beat freo and double their score to maintain our whopping percentage at 200+
    But after last year's promise (and disappointent), I'm not cancelling my september holidays just yet...this season looks like a week-by-week proposition. But hey, at least we've played some great, attractive, attacking football the last 7 or 8 games...
    "Davis...Davis has kicked 2...he snaps from 40...dont tell me, dont tell me, hes kicked a goal....unbelievable stuff from Nick Davis, can you believe this, he's kicked 3 final quarter goals and Swans are within 3 points..."