Thread: was there an aftermatch???

I'm SO over the swans! swan_song's Avatar

was there an aftermatch???

Luffy, are u still on the board?
    What happened to the aftermatch at SA. Was there one...we looked but didn't find, and didn't hear it mentioned...we miss the aftermatch after winning, which doesn't happen all that often...Any news on what's happening about AMs through the year?
    "Davis...Davis has kicked 2...he snaps from 40...dont tell me, dont tell me, hes kicked a goal....unbelievable stuff from Nick Davis, can you believe this, he's kicked 3 final quarter goals and Swans are within 3 points..."

Luffy's back on board for the after-match functions - At the RWO trivia night, he mentioned that they had failed to find a suitable venue for them at Stadium Australia - but they're definitely on, same time & place, at the SCG.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

I'm SO over the swans! swan_song's Avatar
    That's good news Des...we were disappointed that we couldn't find it on Saty night after dishing out such a thumping. We asked one of the SA attendants who directed us to the 4th floor, but it turned out to be some corporate shindig, not a luffy special. Its particularly important at SA to have one, as whiling away an hout at the am, allows time for the car park queues to clear!!!
    "Davis...Davis has kicked 2...he snaps from 40...dont tell me, dont tell me, hes kicked a goal....unbelievable stuff from Nick Davis, can you believe this, he's kicked 3 final quarter goals and Swans are within 3 points..."