Thread: Interesting stuff on e-bay

Senior Player

Interesting stuff on e-bay

Read the descriptions, maybe trying the hard sell a little too hard or just has no idea of the game.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....5844&category=

This one's even better

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....6089&category=

Methinks they've be paying someone to take it away

tsk! absolutely no research done at all

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Senior Player
    Craig Stafford, what a player. I wonder if Craig will be named in the 'Team of the Century'. They sure as hell don't make 'em like old Craig any more.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    98 was a great year wasnt it peoples! we almost got over the line! great follow up to 96...

y would anyone in their right mind want anything that was from stafford! let alone pay $35 for it... kinda cruel really as a lot of RWO people will now go and look at that which will give it quite a large hit count, with no bids...

Up the mighty swannies!!!
    To be fair...I rate Greg Stafford as a player.. He did pretty bloody well for Sydney.... but what a joke...The guy reckons it was given to him by Greg's sister. yer right..... Perhaps someone should report these jokester to eBay so some poor unsuspecting sole does pick up this piece of **** memorabilia

Warming the Bench

Wink

It does look like the Greg Stafford (or is it Craig Stafford) is a top quality piece of memorabilia.

On the Rookie List
    Confirm that your bid is correct and then place your bid.

Lockett, Roos, Kelly SWANS team signed Jumper
    Item # 3601285844

Your current bid:
    AU $405.00

Your maximum bid: AU $1,000,000.00

I was thinking of placing the above bid for the jumper but backed out at the last second as i didnt want to sell my car to get the extra 15k after selling the house for 15k short of a mill. so now i have no house but almost a mill in change. Maybe i will buy that guernsey after all
    On the 72nd yr the city of Sydney will rejoice in Premiership Glory.