Thread: tipping

tipping

I would just like to congratulate myself on my first 8 out 8 in tipping for the entire season!

And to think it only took 21 weeks.

On the Rookie List
    Congratulations...I did it two weeks ago, the only time this year.
    Was sitting just behind the top four gayfooty.com tippers after round 20. They havent updated the last 2 rounds so no idea where I finished....made tipping this week a bit harder, as I didnt know how close to the prizes I was and if I should tip a upset or two - anyway I messed up tipping Adelaide to beat Port.
    Dont ask me tip the finals - my worse sides to correctly tip include the Swans (and Ess & Melb).

I got 7

Missed 8 by one point.

Damn Collingwouldn't

At the time I was at the Knox Club, and the band stopped playing to announce the scores.
    Everyone was so happy that the Wobbles lost (including me)

I guess I can take solace in that at least a Collingwood loss prevented me form getting 8
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    I also got 8 for the first time this year LOL! And this is after a couple of 3s earlier in the year.
    Particularly happy about the Carlton tip. - how could I tip the Colliwobbles when they're lower on the ladder?
    Have enjoyed being able to confidently tip against the Wobbles this year though.