Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West Coast

On the Rookie List
    My only worry is that our gameplan and tactics will be given to the West Coast by Jason Ball since according to my fav poster on Big Footy Longmire was the Deep Throat when we played North Melbourne.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I am worried about this one. The last time we played against a tall forward lineup was in the last quarter against the Kangas a few weeks ago. Remember? We can win, but I'm not confident.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Living over in WA I've heard all the crap from the WCE press & supporters & they think that beating us is just a formality.Knowing of their inexperienced forward line I don't know how thay can come to that assumpton they also think that Judd, Cousins & co are gunna rip holes through our midfield.
    They don't know that we have two of the best taggers in the competion & it will prove their undoing.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by hammo
    Our defensive midfielders (thanks Kirky!) have been very good all year and they will be up to the task.
    The only problem with that IMO, is the quantity of WC's midfielders. They have heads on them like rabbits.

IMO we'll have to rely on congestion around the ball, because we probably don't have enough taggers to each be assigned a single player for the night (ie WC can throw up too many midfield rotations).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12