Thread: brisbane

brisbane

Am I right in saying the only way we could possibly meet Brisbane in the finals is at the grand final ?

If so, good.

Not the the last Saturday in September

Its all good
    Once was, now elsewhere

Football Terrorist

Re: brisbane

Originally posted by barry
    Am I right in saying the only way we could possibly meet Brisbane in the finals is at the grand final ?

If so, good.
    I sure hope so.
    The Destructive Dan Experience - Featuring Teal.
    Add me on Facebook - Danny Pinsuti (Except Suzi Olsen and her split personalities.)
    238 AFL Games.

We just need another little choke on Sunday so that we can also avoid Port......

(plus some wins of our own of course)

On the Rookie List
    Brisbane are phenomenal ATM. I look forward to replaying their games in 20 years time. An excellent standard of Footy has been set for the next Century. All hail Lethal!!!

On the Rookie List
    was anyone else scared ****less when they saw the game tonight??
    even though i don't rate the saints much at all they got absolutely steamrolled

brisbane can't win another flag!!!!!!!!

Brisbane were awesome from the very first bounce. They were so good they were scaring me, until I fell asleep and woke up at the end of the game to an 80 point Brisbane slaughter. Am glad we won't meet them unless we make the GF. Everyone start chanting now for a Geelong win on Sunday - that way we won't have to play Port and Port would then likely face Brisbane in a PF.

Originally posted by Jimmy C
    Brisbane are phenomenal ATM. I look forward to replaying their games in 20 years time. An excellent standard of Footy has been set for the next Century. All hail Lethal!!!
    Agreed, though as awesome as Brisbane were, St Kilda were equally as bad...they were awful.
    Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Ruda Wakening
    Agreed, though as awesome as Brisbane were, St Kilda were equally as bad...they were awful.
    The thing that gets me about the Saints is that with the rotating skipper system Lenny Hayes will have a good regular season plus a finals campaign of experience as their leader, and that will be thrown out the window for the next cab off the rank next year.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time