Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st half thoughts

Living in 2005
    Great coaching from Thomas.

St.Kilda have destroyed our negative tactics so far.

Have to play positive from here to get close.

On the Rookie List
    So... when is trade week?

On the Rookie List
    Well done Saints, they are putting our boys to the sword as usual the umps are getting the blame but I doubt you can say that really the Saints want it more. I am praying for a miracle from here

On the Rookie List
    There sure is a lot of things you can do with shrimp...

So it looks like we're a fair way from a flag. Rather disappointing to be comprehensively beaten by a team flogged last week. Then again, I did say some people were underestimating StKilda and had been all year. Very disappointing finish to the season.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

I'm SO over the swans! swan_song's Avatar
    I can't believe how crappy we are playing at the moment...it's the same old Swan story...it never changes...we play a few good games and continually drop the ones that matter...

well its been 73 years, suppose 74 doesn't seem that bad...
    "Davis...Davis has kicked 2...he snaps from 40...dont tell me, dont tell me, hes kicked a goal....unbelievable stuff from Nick Davis, can you believe this, he's kicked 3 final quarter goals and Swans are within 3 points..."

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Sort of sums up the Jekyll&Hyde season for Sydney when they are good they are good, when they are bad they are terrible
    Oh well at least people won't have to worry about expensive flights/tickets to Adelaide
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

If they start to take some marks it might help.
    "My theory is that the universe is made out of stupidity because it's more plentiful than hydrogen" - Frank Zappa

We are back in it!!
    Crouch has done some good things in 3rd quarter
    What the hell is going on with Goodes??
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Hmmm is Goodes 100% fit
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

I'm SO over the swans! swan_song's Avatar
    If we're going down, let's go down with a bit of fight, at least. Looks like the boys have realised at last that they have to put in or it's mad monday for them...
    "Davis...Davis has kicked 2...he snaps from 40...dont tell me, dont tell me, hes kicked a goal....unbelievable stuff from Nick Davis, can you believe this, he's kicked 3 final quarter goals and Swans are within 3 points..."

First time Milne has ever kicked goals against us and it had to be this game!!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast