Thread: Semi Final Stats

Semi Final Stats

As usual, they can be found by following the links from http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/con.../statshome.php

Sometimes stats don't tell the story, but some of these do...

- fewest kicks in a game for the year (131, previous low 146 v Geelong Rd 16)
    - fewest handballs in a game for the year (65, previous low 66 v Essendon Rd 21)
    - fewest possessions in a game for the year (196, previous low 223 v Essendon Rd 21)
    - fewest marks in a game for the year (34, previous low 58 v West Coast Rd 8)

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Under 200 possessions for a game is just terrible!! No wonder we were thrashed!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Especially considering we'd averaged around the 280 mark for the season up until tonight.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Do you have a stat for clearances? I couldn't believe my eyes when late in the 4th it had us 39-29 up. I thought we were belted in this area especially in the 3rd quarter.