Thread: Roos, Ireland and Baron-Hay Re-sign for 4 more years

Roos, Ireland and Baron-Hay Re-sign for 4 more years

Once was, now elsewhere

Sounds like it is good news.

But, I am sitting here at my computer and yet I am stranded like some boat in the ocean with no sails, fishing lines, and homer as a navigator.

I am sure the details are somewhere within the link posted, however I am worried that 'Sydney Swans Copyright Inforcers Incorperated' may impose some sort of future pre emtive fine on me clicking a link through this site, so I am hesitant to to so.

I shall wait until such news is made public in some form of print media, or perhaps if one of the tv stations picks up this news, so as not to upset 'Swans RWO big brother' by acessing news that was not aimed in some way directly at me.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thumbs up

Originally posted by CureTheSane
    I shall wait until such news is made public in some form of print media, or perhaps if one of the tv stations picks up this news, so as not to upset 'Swans RWO big brother' by acessing news that was not aimed in some way directly at me.
    Myles isn't the sort of bloke who plays those sort of games, even if he did admit to read RWO "from time to time".

I'm stoked he is staying on. He is a good grass roots footy guy who has time for the little people. I doubt Peter would have won an official club award like he did tonight if it wasn't for him.

Alot has changed in the last year off the field. For the first time I think we are seriously a footy club up here. That family thing is starting to be nurtured from the top down, with the Melbourne side of the fence adding to a unique ideosyncratic entity in Australia's toughest AFL market.

It is 4am now. Will chat more when I have woken up tomorrow.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

But, I am sitting here at my computer and yet I am stranded like some boat in the ocean with no sails, fishing lines, and homer as a navigator.

I am sure the details are somewhere within the link posted, however I am worried that 'Sydney Swans Copyright Inforcers Incorperated' may impose some sort of future pre emtive fine on me clicking a link through this site, so I am hesitant to to so.

Mate I dont really know what you are worried about, but if you dont want to use posted links, just cut and paste the link into your address bar and access it that way.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

I met Billy Williams at the Lake Oval family day in December. Life membership couldn't have gone to a nicer bloke.

Also, of course, great news about Roosy, Ireland and Baron-Hay.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

WTF were you smoking last night??

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    [B
    I'm stoked he is staying on. He is a good grass roots footy guy who has time for the little people. I doubt Peter would have won an official club award like he did tonight if it wasn't for him.
    [/B]

What did Peter win, tell us more

Originally posted by chammond
    WTF were you smoking last night??

Um, yeah.
    I was a little bit wasted last night.

And dissappointed that I was home so early
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.