Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Days to go!!!

And there I was hoping math was your strong suit.

Originally posted by Sanecow
    And there I was hoping math was your strong suit.
    That is major bull crap. Still getting over 95% on my Maths test. Just someone tell me how long it is! Or the date of the game. (Isn't it Feb or Jan 23rd or something...)
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by BonBon
    That is major bull crap. Still getting over 95% on my Maths test. Just someone tell me how long it is! Or the date of the game. (Isn't it Feb or Jan 23rd or something...)
    I'll help.

Betty says to Jim "There are One Hundred Days until the first game". One day later Jim says "now there must be ....days until the first game".

Originally posted by go_monty
    I hear there is going to be a game at North Sydney oval on Feburary 11. This will make it a Friday Night.

Who will be able to go?

GM
    they usually play on the Saturday or Sunday arvo. A Friday night game at NSO will be something new.

My sister had a conversation with the only Port supporter we know in Sydney this week. I told her about Scott's post of 100 days to go. The Port supporter happened to walk past her desk jut after our conversation and she told him this. He agrued with her about the start date.

She told him, "well you guys may need a little extra to make sure you're ready, but we start mid Feb with a practice match and WE'LL BE THERE!!!! Besides 100 days is when the Wizard Cup starts".

He now thinks she's an even bigger AFL freak than before.
    Here's my heart and you can break it
    I need some release, release, release
    We need
    Love and peace

Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    I'll help.

Betty says to Jim "There are One Hundred Days until the first game". One day later Jim says "now there must be ....days until the first game".
    That didn't help. It was only 99 days like weeks ago!
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12