Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Just booked with Virgin to go to round one Hawthorn game. Melb - Syd - Melb $122
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

See you there, Cher.

Just had a brain wave. To make life easier when driving to Sydney, just pretend that for 9 hours, you're sitting in a seat on a plane to some paradise place and you end up in Sydney. Most of you'll think I am crazy but Sydney = Paradise to me,
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Banned indefinitely by Moderators for posting totally inappropriate material

Re: Re: Re: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Originally posted by j s
    Just say you want to go to Movie World for your birthday. She'll never guess the real reason.
    why can't he just say he wants to go to th footy ?
    It's his fu*%#@ing birthday !

That is so true. Destructive, why not get your wife into the footy too? I got my mum into it but goth knows what goes thru her head when the game's on
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Originally posted by j s
    Just say you want to go to Movie World for your birthday. She'll never guess the real reason.

I'm flying up on the Thursday before the game. Does anyone want to do the parks etc etc on one of the days up there?

Maybe stay on the Gold Coast then stay in Vegas on the Saturday night.

Are you guys all going to to be sitting in the Cheer Squad allocation this year. It would be good to have us all together. In Brisbane at night matches you tend to need it!

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Originally posted by BonBon
    See you there, Cher.

Just had a brain wave. To make life easier when driving to Sydney, just pretend that for 9 hours, you're sitting in a seat on a plane to some paradise place and you end up in Sydney. Most of you'll think I am crazy but Sydney = Paradise to me,
    Being closer to Ryan is paradise for you, isn't it?

Don't arrive unannounced. Will take you on a ferry or to the beach or something.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"

Re: Re: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Originally posted by Destructive
    April 9 is my birthday, and I don't think I'd get away with an interstate trip to the footy.
    Take the wife on a holiday to the Gold or Sunshine Coasts for a couple of days.

Do you realise that Parramatta are playing up there that weekend as well? I know Glenn is travelling north to watch both matches.

JF

Football Terrorist

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    Take the wife on a holiday to the Gold or Sunshine Coasts for a couple of days.

Do you realise that Parramatta are playing up there that weekend as well? I know Glenn is travelling north to watch both matches.

JF
    That is very tempting!
    The Destructive Dan Experience - Featuring Teal.
    Add me on Facebook - Danny Pinsuti (Except Suzi Olsen and her split personalities.)
    238 AFL Games.

Being closer to Ryan is paradise for you, isn't it?

Don't arrive unannounced. Will take you on a ferry or to the beach or something.

JF
    Yes Ryan is everything to me!

I will beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and for my dad to fly with me to the Birsbane game because we can all go to Dreamworld and go on The Claw. I can go on Tower of Terror for my first time, man, to do all that with you's would be a dream!

Fine!! Just spoke to Dad and he said it is too far ahead advanced. He also said that he's got umpiring on the Saturday. He ALSO said that I am not allowed to fly by myself even if I pay for my own airfares. Lets postpone this until I am older and free roam over just about anything!

Originally posted by BonBon
    Yes Ryan is everything to me!

I will beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and for my dad to fly with me to the Birsbane game because we can all go to Dreamworld and go on The Claw. I can go on Tower of Terror for my first time, man, to do all that with you's would be a dream!
    Admit it Bon bon, you do know how to get what you want, don't you?

JF

Admit it Bon bon, you do know how to get what you want, don't you?

JF
    Ok I'll admit it. It's only true if I try hard enough. It took me 3 years to get my dad to take me on a plane for the first time. Why doesn't my mum trust me to fly by myself or with a friend and meet up with all of you's and go to the footy etc. My dad trusts me. Maybe my dad shoulve married a clone of himself. THEN money would grow on trees! (Or atleast I'd order my dad to have a career as a money maker and scam some for me) Whoa that sounded a little bit out of place! Heeeeeeeh!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast