Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Wink Re: Re: Re: Re: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Originally posted by Destructive
    That is very tempting!
    I would even go to the NRL match......................with a bomb strapped onto my back.

And laugh at the taped cheers the Broncos have to try and get their "fans" going.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    And laugh at the taped cheers the Broncos have to try and get their "fans" going.

JF
    Joking right?
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Originally posted by BonBon
    Joking right?
    Not joking Bonbon.

Many rugby league supporters laugh when I say I'm in a "Cheer Squad". They think I have a leotard and Pom Poms.

Different culture there Bon Bon.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flights to Brisbane match - April 9

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    Not joking Bonbon.

Many rugby league supporters laugh when I say I'm in a "Cheer Squad". They think I have a leotard and Pom Poms.

Different culture there Bon Bon.

JF
    OMFG THAT IS FUNNEE! I wouldn't mind cheering with Pom Poms (different to floggers) running on the field doing a victory dance and singing then winking at Ry. No problem at all!
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Cheer Squad seating in Brisbane

Been chatting with Jenky28 about having a big Cheer Squad allocation for the Brisbane. Last year due to the ticketing situation (ie set-seating) we had the smallest away following of the year in Brisbane. This is a bit disappointing considering the large support we get at the Brisbane matches due to all the expat Sydneysiders and Victorians iving in both SE Qld and (especially) Northern NSW.

I'm going to be talking to Tony Morwood about trying to get both SA and Qld-based Swans supporters going just like we have in WA, so that the boys can get an organised army to support the players, complete with flags and banners. This one area I think the club can be more pro-active in generating income and membership sales, from expats interstate who may well only get to see one match per year.

Amie is going to try and get a few of the Melbourne-based Cheer Squad types up. I'll be doing the same here in Sydney.

All you peoples like Damien/Bam Bam etc, would you like to sit with us (again in your case Bam Bam)? It would be highly desirable to have us all together so we can give the boys some support and wave as many flags as is possible.

cheers

JF

Re: Cheer Squad seating in Brisbane

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    [B]Been chatting with Jenky28 about having a big Cheer Squad allocation for the Brisbane. Last year due to the ticketing situation (ie set-seating) we had the smallest away following of the year in Brisbane. This is a bit disappointing considering the large support we get at the Brisbane matches due to all the expat Sydneysiders and Victorians iving in both SE Qld and (especially) Northern NSW.

I'm going to be talking to Tony Morwood about trying to get both SA and Qld-based Swans supporters going just like we have in WA, so that the boys can get an organised army to support the players, complete with flags and banners. This one area I think the club can be more pro-active in generating income and membership sales, from expats interstate who may well only get to see one match per year.

Amie is going to try and get a few of the Melbourne-based Cheer Squad types up. I'll be doing the same here in Sydney.

All you peoples like Damien/Bam Bam etc, would you like to sit with us (again in your case Bam Bam)? It would be highly desirable to have us all together so we can give the boys some support and wave as many flags as is possible.

PM me if you live in melb and are interested in making the trip over!!
    it should be a good weekend and the boys would really appreciate the support im sure
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Re: Re: Cheer Squad seating in Brisbane

Originally posted by jenky28
    PM me if you live in melb and are interested in making the trip over!!
    Unless I flew with someone to go, my mum would have a nervous break down.

Jules, I'll be up there and will sit with you guys, so count me in.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123