Thread: Troy Luff Medal round 3

Troy Luff Medal round 3

There *may* be a poll system up and running within the next couple of days. However, in the mean time could you please send your votes to [email protected]

I know it's a little bit more effort, but it can't be helped at the moment.
    Last edited by Charlie; 13th April 2003 at 05:10 PM.

By the way, last weeks turnout was very low... I can certainly understand the sentiment of 'they played poorly, no-one deserved my votes", but the result was kind of predictable; a tie for 2 votes.

If you are wondering whether you should vote, this serves as an example of what can happen. Personally, I hate ties... they seem very indecisive. Remember, the more people who vote, the more representative the Troy Luff Medal becomes.

form will be up by 10pm tonight - so don't send them just yet!!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

okay, the voting form is now ready (I think).

You can get to it from the link here:

http://redandwhiteonline.com/content...ures/medal.php

As this is a new development (and given my "backyard surgeon" status in PHP programming), please report any problems here...

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

-BUMPAGE!-

Des' Weblog

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Was playing around with the form, and it seems I can vote more than once? Or does it just take my latest votes?

At the moment, you can vote multiple times, but it sends your username so we'll only count your most recent vote. The other thing I have to fix up is not allowing you to vote for the same player twice etc.

there's still a bit of work to be done on the form

Des' Weblog

Shhh!!!

This year's poll isn't quite as sophisticated as last year's. While you can technically vote more than once, it will be your first votes that are counted to the tally.

yep, that's what I'll be doing on my easter break. fixing the TLM form

Getting it to actually work as much as it is was a major breakthrough!

Des' Weblog

Hmmm.. one more bump should do it!

Des' Weblog