Thread: Bob Skilton interview

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar

Bob Skilton interview

Good interview in the latest edition of Inside Sport (Jan 05), well worth getting the magazine just for that
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

On the Rookie List
    It was a good interview, sort of makes me wish I had seen Skilton play. Love the old guernsey in the pic too.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if Whitefox read this article?

I usually just look at pictures, but i did enjoy that interview.

On the Rookie List
    for those of us unable to see a copy (not something i can pick up at my local newsstand), is there an online link for the interview???

love the chimp!!!
    Cygnes de Sydney et Melbourne Du sud, champions d'australiens 2005 de ligue du football

Good article on Sir Robert. Gave a good insight into the person he is and his values. As an 18 year old iv only heard and seen highlights of the man and he sounds like a guy who put the team so far ahead of individualistic pride anytime. The joy he experienced from playin the one final is awesome. Its a shame we were such a poor team then.

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Originally posted by lescygnes
    for those of us unable to see a copy (not something i can pick up at my local newsstand), is there an online link for the interview???

love the chimp!!!
    Unfortunatly not John, just looking through the website Inside Sport and can't see any links
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

If you get a chance to see video of Skilts, watch the way he moves, then compare it with the way Tim Schmidt moves.

Not saying the skills are anywhere near the same, but . . . .