Thread: New moderators needed - NSW/ACT Footy

New moderators needed - NSW/ACT Footy

We need volunteers to be new moderators! RWO has grown in size quite dramatically since being launched and any help would be appreciated.

Your duties will involve:

- Reading all threads started in your designated forum and taking action where required, ie: locking or moving threads where appropriate, helping new users etc
    - Helping out in other forums when needed
    - Giving feedback to other mods when larger decisions are being made
    - Keeping your forum on-topic

If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected] along with a brief blurb on why you would be suitable to moderate, and a list of the forums you would be willing to help out on.

If you think you can only spend x amount of time per week on it etc, that's cool. Every little bit helps.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

No volunteers?

If anyone is interested in being moderator of the local footy board, please PM me directly!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog