Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tickets for Gabba in Rd3

Re: Re: Re: Tickets for Gabba in Rd3

I just rang the club and organised two seats for Aimee and I to sit with the cheer squad. Aimee is particularly excited because the chance of Jared breaking the consecutive games record is looking a little more promising - fingers crossed. We are looking forward to this game as it is the only one we will get to till the swans come to Melbourne in Round 10. I hope there are more of us there in Brisbane than there were last year, and I will be definitely watching out for stray footies in the after match kick to kick. See you all in Round 3 and cheer hard for us this weekend.

Cheers Maureen

Whats the record again?
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Originally posted by BonBon
    Whats the record again?
    158 - Crouchy has played 156.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Then if he plays Rd 1 and 2 that makes 158 games
    Aimee is particularly excited because the chance of Jared breaking the consecutive games record
    Rd 3 will be 159 games so that wouldn't be the actual "record" or is it about 'setting' the new record?!
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Originally posted by BonBon
    Then if he plays Rd 1 and 2 that makes 158 games

Rd 3 will be 159 games so that wouldn't be the actual "record" or is it about 'setting' the new record?!
    Breaking a record is about beating it - not just matching it!

See you up there Aimee!

Who's Aimee?
    Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

Maureen knows.

I must pay more attention.
    Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

Originally posted by Ruda Wakening
    Who's Aimee?
    I am Aimee i go as jenky28 so it is not lack of concerntration you dont know who i am
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123