Yes, it is that time of year again. Only 3 weeks to go until Round 1! It begins this year on Thursday March 24. For the16th season, I am planning to run the Footy Tipping Competition.

Entry is simple. Reply to this email & let me know you wish to enter. Entry is $50, to be paid in full prior to Round 1. Each week, you simply submit the teams you think will win!

Each week, the most correct person will receive $10. If no-one is "most correct" (ie there are multiple "bests") this prize will jackpot giving you the chance for greater prizes.

At the end of the season, the top tippers will split the prize pool. The number of prizes will depend on the number ofentrants. Eg up to 30 will have 1st 2nd 3rd. Over 30 willhave 4th, over 40 will have 5th. ie one prize for every 10 entrants.

First prize will be guaranteed half the prize pool. The other places will split eg on a 3-2-1 basis. Example - with 35 entrants, the prize pool will be 35x$50 less $66 (for the software I use) = $1684. $10 per round = $220. Leaving $1464. 35 entrants = 4 prizes, therefore $732 for 1st, $366 for 2nd, $244 for 3rd and $122 for 4th.

Pass this onto all of your friends and work colleagues. If you don't have an AFL tipping comp at work, encourage them to join this one. Remember, the more entrants, the more AND bigger the prizes.

Entrant fees must be paid before March 24. Contact me (email [email protected] OR [email protected]) for details on how to pay (cheque, bank deposit & BPay available).

Let me know if you plan to be in the competition. And GOOD LUCK!

Remember only 3 weeks to go!