G'day Swannies

First I would like to say thanks for giving me permission to do this. I have read the rules and will try not to go overboard. I will do my best to give a special mention to RWO in next weeks show.

Anyway, just letting you all know about a new site and show that we have started at www.footytalk.com.au

What we are also looking for is a team of Weekend Journo's who would like to contribute some ramblings, comment, stories or just meanderings on each team throughout the '05 season. Basically, we have found that the media tend to sanitise the information that is given out and it is all very much the same, so we want to hear about real topics that are important to the grass-roots supporters. Living in Melbourne, we tend to miss a lot of the information from Sydney about what it is really all about. We really only tend to hear about the Swannies when McGuire goes off tap about you blokes up there.

Since we all support different teams, we are hoping to get some insightful and interesting comment from a supporter from each team in order to give a well rounded and unbiased overview of hot footy topics that are specific to your club.

If interested, feel free to check out our site - (mentioned discretely under my name) and listen to the podcast we record each week.

As mentioned I will do my best to get a special mention to RWO this week.

Good luck and I hope to hear from someone.

omc
www.footytalk.com.au