Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troy Luff Medal - Round 5 Voting

Troy Luff Medal - Round 5 Voting

Voting form is now up for round 5 -

http://redandwhiteonline.com/content...ures/medal.php

Go nuts

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

~BUMP~

Voting is much more fun when we win!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Veteran Site Admin
    Tough one this week though. I reckon the first two players pick themselves but there's about a dozen I'd like to give one vote to, if only for the final quarter.

Of course it is but its also harder.
    Once was, now elsewhere

All the more reason to vote!!!

Make sure one of the week's most exceptional players get's the vote!!! If a dozen players could get a vote, doesn't that mean that the one who gets it has been an absolute standout???

Charlie

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Originally posted by robbieando
    Of course it is but its also harder.
    Disagree Robbie. Apart from Goodes I wouldn't have named one decent player for us last week.

This week there were several encouraging performances!

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    Disagree Robbie. Apart from Goodes I wouldn't have named one decent player for us last week.

This week there were several encouraging performances!

JF
    I think that's what he meant - how do you pick just a few.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Bump number 2... one more oughta do it Numbers voting are definitely up this week I think!!

Looks like it's always either "who can I give votes to, no one deserves any" or "who can I give votes to, they all deserve some"!

Des' Weblog

On the Rookie List
    i wanna know when the previous weeks player of the week will be up cos theres only rd1 up and there has been 3 other games since
    "I feel it in my fingers i feel it in my toes... Sydney Swans are all around me and there everywhere i go. A premiership is there beside me and thats all i know"

Only $1 for a cornetto that is DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!!!

Good question.... Liz? over to you....

Des' Weblog

Veteran Site Admin
    Ummmm...

Guess I made a unilateral decision to suspend it - one that I confess I didn't even tell Des about, let alone consult him. Reasons were varied but some were due to personal circumstances and some to the fact I was struggling to muster any real enthusiasm for the Swans performances in recent weeks. Even week one the inspiration wasn't really there, and I figured that if I was bored writing it, it was unlikely to provide any entertainment for the readers!

But if people want it back I'm prepared to reconsider.

I feel it makes for interesting weekly reading, I know I always looked forward to it

Though if you don't have the time or inclination to produce something nice to say about the players (somewhat understandable sometimes!!) that's cool too. I guess they don't even need to be weekly

Des' Weblog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast