Thread: optus oval

Suspended by the MRP

optus oval

good to see it going its sadly not up to scratch when it comes to league footy.the raging sucess of the dome,has out done the old princess park to the scrape heap of below par suburban footy grounds in melbourne.

On the Rookie List

Re: optus oval

Originally posted by prenda
    good to see it going its sadly not up to scratch when it comes to league footy.the raging sucess of the dome,has out done the old princess park to the scrape heap of below par suburban footy grounds in melbourne.
    RIP Princess Park. The footy field still holds great footy memories no matter what the facilities were like.

I do reckon that Carlton had more losses there than wins since 2001. They might be glad to be out of the place ha

Good riddance I say.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Optus Oval is a dump. So fortunate we're playing Carlton at TD instead.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Senior Player
    Saw my first game of VFL footy there circa 78 79 took my own photos which I still have, Blues Tigers it was. Harmes was my hero at the time after the Grand Final exploits, was great to see him up close.

****house ground, but heck the way the Swans fans in Melbourne took over the Legends Stand the past 3 season meant for a great day out.
    Once was, now elsewhere

I think the commemorations this week are premature. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if games are played there next year.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!