Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Saints injury news

Naturally I prefer to win and any advantage is a good one, I just hate it when we beat a depleted team and get carried away with how well we're doing. Seen it happen a few times before.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Senior Player
    Yes indeed, happened in round 1 against the Hawks. The following week we were lamentable.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Syd Swan
    But you have to take into consideration that we are not full strength either. If they were at full strength and won, would we be thinking, we lost because of injuries, so at this point of the season it just about winning regardless.
    Of Course! Its just then you get into a boring "Does Nick Davis = Hamill" etc type debate. But of course, a win is a win. I just get the same feeling as NMWBloods does about beating weakened teams. This part of the season is good time to get a "wakeup call" and make the changes needed as we (hopefully) head into a finals series.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Wil
    At this point in the season I would actually prefer to play a full-strength Saints to see how we stand against a potential finals opponent. But wins are probably more important against weaker opposition to actually MAKE the finals.
    Hahaha... what a moron! Thank god we didn't play a full strength Saint KFC!

LOL - you moron!!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12