Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOL

MOL

Interesting to see that Micky takes himself off the ground when he feels he needs a litte rest or his hammy is feeling tight.
    According to the tv commentators Roos has told him to do this
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Williams and Goodes too.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Smart coaching. Micky's looking better with each game and if he can keep that hammy and those knees good, could be in for a ripper second half of the season. I think that against Freo, our forward line looked the best it has all year and is finally living up to the expectation that so many of us have of it. Improved accuracy has helped, even though Bazza missed a couple yesterday that he should have put thrugh the big sticks.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Just loved those two quick handballs by MOL to set up the goals by Saddo and Monty.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Originally posted by NMWBloods
    Williams and Goodes too.
    Davis too.
    And how good were Mickey O's half volleys to set up the 2 goals in a minute.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

On the Rookie List
    That couldnt have been Micky who kicked a goal from inside of the centre square was it? Was only about 50 out, but compared to a few weeks ago when anything near 45 was given off its a decent effort.
    - Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in a world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing!

Originally posted by j s
    Just loved those two quick handballs by MOL to set up the goals by Saddo and Monty.
    Yep. That was vintage Magic right there. It's a great sign.
    If u don't believe me, I will knock your bloody teeth out and not pay you a cent.

Magic just gave everyone a reminder as to where his nickname came from. I think with his fitness improving, we are seeing his value when the ball hits the deck - silky skills and one touch handling make a huge difference.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Veteran Site Admin
    He also looks a lot more confident in his body than a few weeks ago and is covering a decent amount of ground with relative ease.

21 goals in his last six games, now, and it's no coincidence that we've won five of those six. That's approaching career best form - certainly since he moved forward more or less permanently.

He's inside the top 20 for goals now, with a strong chance of entering the top 10 over the next few weeks. I doubt the Swans have had two goalkickers in the league's top 10 since the '30s (Nash and Pratt)... I can't help thinking that O'Loughlin's form is the key difference between the first six weeks of the season and the last six.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

A Cherry Ripe Magic could decide how far we go come September

That just reminded of funny situation yesterday actually two.

Bam Bam had been off the ground for less than a minute when MOL wanted to come off so he quickly had to scoot back on.

But the one that cracked everyone up was when Amon and NOG both came to the boundary line at the same time and then NOG quickly went back into the play when he realised that Willo was the only person who was ready to come on.

Amon came off and Willo ran on, but forgot to get his instructions on who he was supposed to be playing on and he shouted out "What?" to the bench - suffice to say a play later he was involved in getting the ball to the goal square and NOG then came off about a min later

I think ever since the Melb hammy incident they're smart to be doing this instead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast