Thread: Jordan Foote BOG SANFL GF

Jordan Foote BOG SANFL GF

Congrats to Jordan Foote on winning the Jack Oatey Medal today as best on ground in the Eagles SANFL premiership today! 4 goals and 24 disposals. Great effort!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Congrats to Jordan Foote on winning the Jack Oatey Medal today as best on ground in the Eagles SANFL premiership today! 4 goals and 24 disposals. Great effort!
    Dogged by injuries at Swans. Hard as nails and never got a real crack at it at a time we had a strong and established mid field.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Well done Jordan!

Funny that I just posted a comment on the list management thread how I thought Jordon was unlucky to have been injured in his final year with the Swans, just when he seemed he was breaking out and ready to play AFL footy. I hope he gets another chance. I think Riley Stoddart has a similar fate. Sometimes you just have to be lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Yes, I've been keeping an eye on the SANFL stats this season. He had a couple of games like that. A couple of months ago, he kicked the most goals, made the most tackles and topped the disposal count.

Of the ex-academy players down there, Luke Parks seems to have done well, playing in defence for Glenelg, and Hamish Ellem has done okay, playing forward for Wests: although the ball may not have gotten to forward line all that often.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar