Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: #AFL Round 6 Weekly Discussion Thread

Veterans List
    I don't post here much anymore but I really hope that the charges against Bomber Thompson turn out to be untrue. I've always found him really engaging and remarkably honest in expressing his views. I feel really sad about this in a way I wouldn't if it was almost any other opposition ex coaches.

I�m a Thompson fan so shocked at situation. The police tendered that his DNA and fingerprints found on packaging. Does not mean he is guilty but need a strong case not to proceed further.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Burra View Post
    DELETED POST.
    You believe in hell??? Wow! Well, if you believe in that, you might believe in this, "Judge not lest ye be judged"........fair enough?
    Last edited by Danzar; 4th May 2018 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Deleted post quoted

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    You believe in hell??? Wow! Well, if you believe in that, you might believe in this, "Judge not lest ye be judged"........fair enough?
    Just a figure of speech actually. Didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to take it literally. Silly me.

Veterans List
    Just a figure of speech actually. Didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to take it literally. Silly me.
    I took it literally because of your first, rather extreme sentence........and I still stand by my "judge not lest ye be judged" call. No one knows the facts.....maybe we all just wait for the trial to finish before we judge him.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I took it literally because of your first, rather extreme sentence........and I still stand by my "judge not lest ye be judged" call. No one knows the facts.....maybe we all just wait for the trial to finish before we judge him.
    Smoke.................Fire!

Veterans List
    Smoke.................Fire!
    Probably true......but 'innocent until proven guilty'. I'll admit though, it's not looking good.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    A few posts have been modded on this thread for the very reason that there is an active charge against a person who carries a legal right to the presumption of innocence, until proven guilty.

Conversation seems to be back onto reasonable grounds, can we please keep it that way?

Thanks folks.

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234