Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cats or Roos ? Who do you prefer we play and why ?

Senior Player
    I think we'd rather play North Melbourne. They have very little experience in finals, and if we bring what we took into the game against Freo, it'll be a rout. Geelong are also pretty fragile. They caved in to Hawthorn, and it's hard to imagine them recovering anytime soon from the SCG massacre earlier this year. We should just concentrate on getting our guys cherry ripe for whoever we play. And I'm sure that's what Longmire and his mates in the box will be doing. We are in a really good spot to win the GF as things stand right now.

On the Rookie List
    Lets just beat whoever it is that turns up to play us. Focus on what we have control over, prepare well, and the rest will take care of itself.

I don't care either way. Would love to be the ones who end the Geelong "era", and giving North a belting is always good fun.

Bring on anyone, I love this time of the year and even more so when we are in the finals.

Cheers

Muffler.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffler View Post
    Lets just beat whoever it is that turns up to play us. Focus on what we have control over, prepare well, and the rest will take care of itself.

I don't care either way. Would love to be the ones who end the Geelong "era", and giving North a belting is always good fun.

Bring on anyone, I love this time of the year and even more so when we are in the finals.

Cheers

Muffler.
    Yep.
    PF's are never easy to win regardless of the opposition!!
    Bring it on!!

A tiny bit off topic, but can Freo beat the rampaging Port?

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Yes, and will

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Yes, they can. The same thing happened when Port demolished Blues. Everybody thought that Freo couldn't win the following week, but they demolished Port. This shows how bad Tigers were and how they can't be an indication how good the Port really is. I wish we didn't loose to Tigers so that the Port would have faced WC instead. I'm sure that the game wouldn't be like walk in the park.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123