Ok, carry on everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    JPK for Ollie

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY
    In: T.Greene, S.Johnson, Z.Williams
    Out: S.Reid (ankle), D.Lloyd, T.Mzungu

Emg Laidler Hayward florent
    Mzungu Setterfield Simpson
    Assholes really want to beat us as always with those ins. They'll really lift for this game. I hope our guys are up for it.

Question: Should we go all out and risk injury for this one particular game? Something tells me there will be a few injuries this game.

I think the anticipated physicality of this game probably led to both Florent and Hayward being left out. Robinson will probably be given a tagging role on Shaw. Zak Jones is paying 1.25 to be suspended for striking.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsbigot View Post
    Assholes really want to beat us as always with those ins. They'll really lift for this game. I hope our guys are up for it.

Question: Should we go all out and risk injury for this one particular game? Something tells me there will be a few injuries this game.
    On season final. True test.

What is Daniel Robinson's speed like?

Kennedy in for Florent robs the Swans of some zip.

Kennedy was always coming back but I was surprised Robinson stayed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Club 80 View Post

I have the same question re: Robinson's speed. Florent is probably the least hard Swan, so it makes sense on that basis that he goes out.

I wonder if Rohan will go to Shaw. You aren't going to be taking too many running bounces with Gaz breathing down your neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post
    I have the same question re: Robinson's speed. Florent is probably the least hard Swan, so it makes sense on that basis that he goes out.

I wonder if Rohan will go to Shaw. You aren't going to be taking too many running bounces with Gaz breathing down your neck.
    Probably Hewitt to Shaw. Hewitt has been locking down well on some damaging Half Backs, most notably on JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Club 80 View Post

I don't think Robbo is particularly quick. Certainly not quicker than Ollie. However, he did help negate Harbrow well last week and I suspect he will have a similar role this week on Shaw so won't be used as a spread and run guy anyway. The more I think about it, the more I like the move to keep him over Ollie.

Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post

I think Florent has good hardness. There have been instances where he has taken possession just before he has been crunched and he never spills the ball free.

There are limitations on what an 18 year old body can do. Paul Roos, who is a keen observer of American Sports always comments about the fact that 21-22 years olds who have come through the college systems are far better equipped to make an impact in their first year in the Pros than 18 year old AFL players.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    I think the anticipated physicality of this game probably led to both Florent and Hayward being left out. Robinson will probably be given a tagging role on Shaw. Zak Jones is paying 1.25 to be suspended for striking.
    Hopefully Zak isn't a betting man.

Veterans List
    Tag Shaw, remember he has a very short fuse so might be easily put off his game by some niggle. He is also one of the key directors of traffic down back for them so keeping him distracted would be useful.

Hugely important game, win this and the possibilities really open up for us, lose and we're back with the scrappers for 7th/8th. A number of other 8 point games involving other teams as well this week and coming weeks. Just win this one please Swans, I'm thoroughly sick of the AFL's love child!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast