Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 5 V West Coast

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    I would love to see Hewett play every week but we have already dropped Jones and Hewett but Towers gets too many games and the same for BJ. Neither are going to be good footy players. Not enough bottle or confidence for Towers at 25 and BJ has plenty of bottle but little footy sense. If Jones and Hewett get the same numbers of games as the others both will go straight past them.
    Last edited by WauchopeAnalyst; 18th April 2016 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Player
    Priddis missed training today

Towers > mcveigh

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Towers > mcveigh
    I think there's a separate thread for comparing hairdos. This one's about football.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    West Coast has Lycett and looks like Priddis out
    Priddis.....BIG out for WC. Hope it's true....

Priddis will play! Mark it down in the Football Record.

As for selection, Towers has to go. Too many rushed his possessions on Saturday night, no confidence at all. I'd also keep Nankervis in the side, play the extra tall in the forward line.

In: Sinclair
    Out: Towers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to AFL website Priddis has stated that he will play so have to wait at selection time.
    Also the Swans have played against Eagles in Perth for the last 5 years. Go figure! As the Eagles haven't played in Sydney since 2010 this must be a distinct home ground advantage for the Swans. Let's hope so.

I can't beleive people are saying keep nanker and drop towers. Towers is already twice the player nanker will ever be . Nankers is so slow .

Speaking of slow, i reackon mitchell did a lot of harm to his next contact in adelaide.

Senior Player
    Nankers competed well in the ruck, got the ball to ground and followed up hard, getting 9 tackles. Towers unfortunately made at least one big howler when the game was there to be won.

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Interesting how interstate supporters always complain that the SCG is small, yet the actual dimensions show that it has 98.7% of the ground area of Subiaco. It's just that one is long and narrow, the other shorter and wide. I like how they say they're replicating the SCG on Subi... did they roll the stands back 14m on the wings?

Quote Originally Posted by bungwahl View Post
    Interesting how interstate supporters always complain that the SCG is small, yet the actual dimensions show that it has 98.7% of the ground area of Subiaco. It's just that one is long and narrow, the other shorter and wide. I like how they say they're replicating the SCG on Subi... did they roll the stands back 14m on the wings?
    Maybe they're just leaving the stands there and calling it the SES version of training: half football, half obstacle course.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast