Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Big Bad Barry

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Can Barry write?????
    Michael Cowley is taking care of that business apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by DLBIA14 View Post
    Michael Cowley is taking care of that business apparently.
    I was interested to hear what he had to say, but he's got most of it out of his system this week (obviously hasn't got a decent spruiker/publisher advising him) and I think we've all got the gist of it. Sounds like there will be only interesting reading for his beloved dogs fans, and a bit of a dump on his time at the swans, so they are welcome to it.

What's left to say really? I stuffed up. Then I stuffed up again. The boss got the tom tits with me and they punted me. End of story.

Baz should be able to write that on his own.

Some booed, some didnt, so be it -I didnt boo and I was sitting next too Big Al who did -again so be it. we are still mates. (aren't we Al???) as I have said previously - we only heard what tidbits we were fed in the media. Baz will say that he's a dog because he followed them as a kid AND they are still paying his wages. I mean I left Marsh 6 months ago after 11.5 very loyal years, there is no way that I would say that "I will always be and want to be remembered as a Marshian" now will I ? whilst I loved working there, I work elsewhere now and that I love too - Like Baz (but minus the biffo)I chose to leave Marsh they didnt leave me. So why cant Baz say he's a Bulldog for life? As for Baz getting better delivery of the ball - well geez who could argue with that in all honesty, he's quite right in that regard.
    Baz did alot of stupid things by his own admission, but as it is, he has paid the price and then some - so whilst some like to look at the positivies in his life and career, some will look at the negatives - and again so be it.
    Anyway people its time to move on it doesnt matter anymore.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swannielady View Post
    Sorry but it is not the journalist but Barry himself, he was on the channel nine footy show and spoke about how good the ball was getting to him now with the Bulldogs, that they were most superior to the Swans middle etc. That is unnecessary and uncalled for, his press conference was a great disappointment to me.
    But that is fact isn't it? They are superior. Did you see how good some of their passes to him on the weekend in comparison with ours?

I thought that the people who booed him were pathetic. He deserved much better.
    http://footyalmanac.com.au/?p=26453

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Some booed, some didnt, so be it -I didnt boo and I was sitting next too Big Al who did -again so be it. we are still mates. (aren't we Al???) as I have said previously - we only heard what tidbits we were fed in the media. Baz will say that he's a dog because he followed them as a kid AND they are still paying his wages. I mean I left Marsh 6 months ago after 11.5 very loyal years, there is no way that I would say that "I will always be and want to be remembered as a Marshian" now will I ? whilst I loved working there, I work elsewhere now and that I love too - Like Baz (but minus the biffo)I chose to leave Marsh they didnt leave me. So why cant Baz say he's a Bulldog for life? As for Baz getting better delivery of the ball - well geez who could argue with that in all honesty, he's quite right in that regard.
    Baz did alot of stupid things by his own admission, but as it is, he has paid the price and then some - so whilst some like to look at the positivies in his life and career, some will look at the negatives - and again so be it.
    Anyway people its time to move on it doesnt matter anymore.
    Yep, my ex-mate is 100% correct. Time to move on.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    But that is fact isn't it? They are superior. Did you see how good some of their passes to him on the weekend in comparison with ours?
    There are ways to say things. Look they might be, but you dont have to @@@@ over others to make your point. Did you see the episode I am referring to? If they were that superior then they should have won. Give credit where credit is due but dont put others down, is what I am saying. None of you have commented on what he said about Swans supporters that must go down okay too. Guess he was a favourite of mine who lost his halo. He is human but not a smart one.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    The booing was pretty tame. You'd get more boisterous raspberries from the Royal Box at Wimbledon.

Is there any book ever written by or for a footballer that is any good?.

Other than the events that lead to his sacking sorry retirement, what else does he say - I used to fight with my girlfriend a lot and that made me really angry so I punched staker as he sort of looked like her, I like boxing and almost chose it over footy, I like utes, I grew up in a country town and played footy on weekends and hated school - cant wait , it should be scintillating!

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post

Other than the events that lead to his sacking sorry retirement, what else does he say - I used to fight with my girlfriend a lot and that made me really angry so I punched staker as he sort of looked like her, I like boxing and almost chose it over footy, I like utes, I grew up in a country town and played footy on weekends and hated school - cant wait , it should be scintillating!
    The ones that use pretty coloured crayons are usually the best....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    A few actually...

"The importance of Team Ethics" - Wayne Carey

"Unusual culinary delights" - Peter Filandia

"The art of reading a Calender" - Darren Jolly
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast