Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 12 v The Cats

TDL out, Everitt stays in - I now can't get that INXS song out my head - Mystify, mystify me.

I need perfection
    Some twisted selection
    That tangles me
    To keep me alive.............

Little bit disappointed that TDL has been omitted. He gives us another forward option and with Benny back it could have been a gun forwardline. I think we have missed the boat a bit here. Drey is a great kick but where do you play him? definitely not forward or back he is crap in a set posie. He is better as a run on player, so on ball, either wing or in the CS.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Poor TDL. Didn't do anything wrong, whereas Everitt....
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

I dont understand Longmire's logic here. In a game where we need our forward structure more than ever he drops the man who provides it to keep in someone who time and time again has proved he is not a swan. TDL is genuine target up front, both leads well and crumbs well. Everitt is easily muscled out of a context and is seen rarely leaving. Sometimes I think Lomgmire lacks imagination

can't believe they dropped TDL.... I don't agree with that at all.

You can't play TDL ahead of McGlynn.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    But you can play him ahead of Everitt.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Everitt will be the sub surely. He can play tall and small I suppose, so he gives flexibility (although he doesn't play brilliantly in either position). TDL is unlucky no doubt but somebody had to be omitted and Horse admitted as much that it was a difficult decision.

McGlynn is ahead of TDL, so he gets a spot in the 21. Everitt is a better choice as a SUB than TDL, even though he probably would be behind him if it was for a spot in the 21. TDL played as the sub and was pretty useless, Everitt can fill in anywhere and logically makes a better choice for the substitute (jack of all trades, master of none).

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    McGlynn is ahead of TDL, so he gets a spot in the 21. Everitt is a better choice as a SUB than TDL, even though he probably would be behind him if it was for a spot in the 21. TDL played as the sub and was pretty useless, Everitt can fill in anywhere and logically makes a better choice for the substitute (jack of all trades, master of none).
    TDL's best game this year ( IMO) was as the sub against Richmond. Tackled hard, had two shots on goal, presented well, in just over a quarter of footy. He hasnt quite matched that performance in any of his other games i dont feel.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast