Thread: Sam Reid missing

Senior Player

Sam Reid missing

Sam didnt appear on the track on Thursday last..didn't appear tonight from what I see on the comments.

Hope all is OK with him.

Anyone know anything?

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Was wandering around near us in the commentary position most of the night. He seemed like there was nothing wrong so I'd say (hope) it was just his turn for a rest.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Yep - kinda bumped into him while he was kicking the footy with some young kids. What a frame! They won't be able to stop him in a few years.

Nich, was that a kinda sorta accidentally on purpose bump? Still looks like a choir boy though.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Sam didnt appear on the track on Thursday last..didn't appear tonight from what I see on the comments.

Hope all is OK with him.

Anyone know anything?
    According to Horse he had a slight knock to the knee and if it was a normal game he would have played. He will be right next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Nich, was that a kinda sorta accidentally on purpose bump? Still looks like a choir boy though.
    Nope - it was an accident. They were on the path kicking the Footy and I was trying to get past. Nice kid our Sam. He said hello without hesitation before I even said anything.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    According to Horse he had a slight knock to the knee and if it was a normal game he would have played. He will be right next week.
    Thanks Aardvark