Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Posting stats

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    A lot of the early posters for whatever reason ended up at Big Footy, Why I will never know.
    And IMO some of those posters with mega thousands of posts merely flooded the board with their opinions rather than engage in discussions. Not sorry to see them leave. Except Connolly, I liked him
    I'm not being a smart arse, but doesn't giving their opinions then invoke discussion?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Probably skulked off after the 2005 GF.....how could anyone not be a fan of Roos?!
    I think most of it was tongue in cheek. I reckon he was around longer than 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I'm not being a smart arse, but doesn't giving their opinions then invoke discussion?
    You'd think so, but these guys didn't allow discussion, just flooded the Board with their own opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    A lot of the early posters for whatever reason ended up at Big Footy, Why I will never know.
    People leave for one simple reason... they dont like it here anymore. Whether its because of the very small audience, disagreements, or attitudes. Most of the comments I saw on bigfooty was about RWO's overt moderation, but that was some time ago.
    Its a pity that we lose them, because a bigger RWO would be a better RWO.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    People leave for one simple reason... they dont like it here anymore. Whether its because of the very small audience, disagreements, or attitudes. Most of the comments I saw on bigfooty was about RWO's overt moderation, but that was some time ago.
    Its a pity that we lose them, because a bigger RWO would be a better RWO.
    The mods usually brought them into line for personal abuse. I think we lost a few because of the abuse they got for their opinions. I should add I think the mods on here have always been fair.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456