Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd.13 V Melbourne.

No surprise with the Swans going the predicted options in Nankervis and Towers when i guess most supporters wanted to see Naismith and Leonardis given a run...Although it will be great to see Aliir given another chance! Even though the conditions aren't going to be really suited to a big man.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Towers!? Again!? I'm beginning to think that he may be the owner of some incriminating photos.

Another rainy slog for Aliir?
    Poor guy

Hope he and the rest of the team bring their long stops.

Have we played in any dry weather in Sydney this year ? Might need to get a roof on the SCG

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Isn't the Eagles game the only wet one ?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Brandon Jack has barely rated a mention all year, even as an emergency even though hes been in good form in the NEAFL.
    I know his disposal has been a bit iffy but he has looked really good.
    A reasonable question.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Towers!? Again!? I'm beginning to think that he may be the owner of some incriminating photos.
    Really pissed with Towers selection. We've seen what he's got before. And before that. And it aint good enough. Lets move on. If he's our next in line then we have serious depth issues. Similar with Nank. Too slow. Gawn is such a mobile and fit ruckman. Often running off his man into the forward line. Nank won't be able to go with him when he's called on to fill in at ruck.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Isn't the Eagles game the only wet one ?
    Probably

Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Really pissed with Towers selection. We've seen what he's got before. And before that. And it aint good enough. Lets move on. If he's our next in line then we have serious depth issues. Similar with Nank. Too slow. Gawn is such a mobile and fit ruckman. Often running off his man into the forward line. Nank won't be able to go with him when he's called on to fill in at ruck.
    Longmire commented on the selection video that there was a fitness issue with Naismith, which was at least in part the reason for going with Nanka. Gawn's height advantage and running ability may not make that much difference in the wet conditions. Nanka also had the week off and Towers only played a half game last week, so they should be fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Yeah, to me, he often looks a bit too much like a rabbit in the headlights. But hey, apparently he's been impressing the coaching staff with his positive attitude at training.

cartoon-rabbit-costumes-for-men-adult-white-rabbit-costume-adult-rabbit-costume-funny-party-clot.jpg

I don't think Naismith is ready yet and Nanka won't let us down. Surely we don't think Leonardis is ready yet, he's nowhere near it from the ressies games I've seen and this is not a game to be giving games away.

Time for Towers to stand up, his career with us is on the line and I also think he has some trade value that we will use at season end. I'm a Towers fan but even I'm starting to accept that he needs a new club next year, and I'm sure he has shown enough and has the personal qualities to be given a genuine second chance.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast