Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 14: Brisbane Lions Reserves v Sydney Swans Reserves @ Coorparoo

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Rose and jack looked sharp too
    Yep nice footage of both of them there - I do like the look of Rose, he seems to be coming along well.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Yep nice footage of both of them there - I do like the look of Rose, he seems to be coming along well.
    Seen him twice this year, really like the look of him, great footy brain, evasive, strong mark, not quick but not slow either and a fast brain. A certainty to make the grade IMO.

Brandon Jack looked really good in that package. I'd like to see him get another crack in the seniors, couldn't be any worse than Towers has been in his past few games.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Seen him twice this year, really like the look of him, great footy brain, evasive, strong mark, not quick but not slow either and a fast brain. A certainty to make the grade IMO.
    I like what I've seen of Rose too, but I don't think he's ready for senior AFL yet, and doubt that will change this year. His rate of improvement has been rapid, but his decision making is sill awry sometimes (he sometimes takes the difficult option when a better option is available), and I think he needs to increase both his strength and stamina. If he gets a good pre-season in this year I think he's definitely one to look forward to for season 2016.

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    (he sometimes takes the difficult option when a better option is available).
    So he's keeping up with the Stevie J comparisons from when he was in his draft year, then?
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Highlights from our game from 5:46

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123