Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Footy Classified 30th April 2012

I am a bit bewildered by all this attention. Wonder if it will go to my head.

I'll let you know. I am going out in public tomorrow wearing my swans scarf and carrying a pen ready to sign any autograph required of me. I was not able to run off any photos to give away, but.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    I didn't watch the show but, as a fourpeat father, I'd suspect that parents with boys in the draft would hold no fears about having their offspring picked by the Swannies.
    Entirely right! The clubs who have a bad reputation are Thomas' own Saints, Crows, Power, up until a few years ago Pies and you would have to worry about the culture at the Eagles after Cousins.

Why Crows & Power? There have been many incidents in nightclubs and pubs over the years especially when players from both sides are in the same club.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I am a bit bewildered by all this attention. Wonder if it will go to my head.

I'll let you know. I am going out in public tomorrow wearing my swans scarf and carrying a pen ready to sign any autograph required of me. I was not able to run off any photos to give away, but.....
    Yes, it leaves us with little to complain about, certainly I hope they find a new team to spruik about next week, it's a bit uncomfortable all this raving about how good we are, teams will start to hunt us. Looks like the team aren't buying the hype though. I already tried the Swans gear down here in Wollongong, they all thought I was a St George league fan pffft
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12