0 0%
  • St. Kilda - 40 points or more

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elimination Final 2 - St. Kilda vs Sydney

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    I'm resigned to a stressful heartstopping chestclutching TVshouty affair in which I drive everyone else out of the room with my very vocal anxiety. 1-9 point victory for the Swans, of course. Pulling ahead at the very very end after nearly killing their entire fan base.
    This .......
    but it is usually me walking out of the room, for a couple of minutes, when something goes horribly wrong or the opposition get on a run.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Swans by 22 Points and I don't care how we get them... (Prefer we kick straight though!~)

Rod_

AFL Insider said the Saints are favoured on Saturday night because it is at Etihad and their winning stats are with them. Lynchy did say that it will depend on Goodes.

I'm hoping that last Saturday's night win against carlton gives them a false impression. Kreuzer went out early, the Saints played the two ruckman who should be more competitive this time against Mummy.

Reiwoldt was ineffective with his knee injury and how he plays next week is anyone's guess. So I'm hoping we can kick straight and repeat the ANZ result. They didn't have Kosi but we didn't have Rohan.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Veterans List
    I was away for a while and only saw the Gold Coast game tonight. I had to stop watching as we were butchering the ball - kicks over team mates' heads, sloppy possessions and not fussed if we kicked behinds instead of goals. It's hard to see the same team there as the one that took on the Cats and the Lions. If you are looking for the form team in the comp, it's the Swans. In our favour - we'll be playing in dry conditions. Against? There may be an emotional letdown after the last few hard weeks. I've tipped us to win by two goals or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    . They didn't have Kosi but we didn't have Rohan.
    And we kicked 10.23
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

I've been wrong too many times this year so in that vein. Saints by 50
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Regular in the Side
    MCC Members, Section M40, Row Z, Seat 17. Forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Thanks Mate!!

I'll have 2 lovely ladies to help me cheer them on this w/e!!
    Out: mocaholic
    In: daughter

I'll be there Scotty, but sitting solo somewhere.
    Insert Your Life [HERE]

We don't seem to be regarded as a serious chance by the Melbourne media.

I'm having a look at Inside Football, and everyone (except Jim Main) reckons the Saints will do us over by 8-22 points. Even Jim thinks we'll only scrape across the line by 2 points. They're playing up the fact that apparently St. Kilda has won its last 26 Saturday night games at Etihad.

Didn't we get written off the same way in the preliminary final of 2005? I think we can prove them wrong once again.

12,000 tickets left currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post

I'm having a look at Inside Football, and everyone (except Jim Main) reckons the Saints will do us over by 8-22 points. Even Jim thinks we'll only scrape across the line by 2 points. They're playing up the fact that apparently St. Kilda has won its last 26 Saturday night games at Etihad.

Didn't we get written off the same way in the preliminary final of 2005? I think we can prove them wrong once again.

Saints are a running sore in Melbourne. The club has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. No flag is just too much to bear. The pies came along and closed the saints window of opportunity.

We have to kick straight and true and we beat them. If we rest on the laurels of the last few weeks then we are in trouble. The old blood underdog spirit is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post

I'm having a look at Inside Football, and everyone (except Jim Main) reckons the Saints will do us over by 8-22 points. Even Jim thinks we'll only scrape across the line by 2 points. They're playing up the fact that apparently St. Kilda has won its last 26 Saturday night games at Etihad. Didn't we get written off the same way in the preliminary final of 2005? I think we can prove them wrong once again.
    Love it, that's when we play our best!

A lot of their wins there have been against low sides. The games against Top 8 teams shows they get beaten often enough there including a pumping by Essendon this year, a loss to the Pies and to Carlton. Granted they beat the Eagles this year there but we beat them in WA! That stat doesn't say much really so I hope they talk it up because it will mean absolutely nothing to our boys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast