Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 12 v Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Foot was seen in quite a few photos of Swans in Perth. Will he debut on Thursday? By the way it was mentioned in the Social Media that our next hub after Perth would be Cairns. Very difficult for our team
    Yes, after looking at the training gallery, I think we can safely say, "Enjoy your debut, Zac".

Which is good. He does have some dash and I'm sure that he's earnt it. And on a personal note, I quite miss all those appalling puns, which came to an end when we delisted Jordan Foote. But hey, now that the boot's on the other Foot.

If Foot does come in, whose spot does he take? Where’s he been playing in the scrimmages?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I think you’re jumping the gun to confidently say Foot is in. If you are referring to the pics of him in the red training top instead of the yellow, you have to take into account whether those were taken during a practice match simulation or just skills drills.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    If Foot does come in, whose spot does he take? Where’s he been playing in the scrimmages?
    If it happens, I would say ET rested, and Foot to take high forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I think you’re jumping the gun to confidently say Foot is in. If you are referring to the pics of him in the red training top instead of the yellow, you have to take into account whether those were taken during a practice match simulation or just skills drills.
    Exactly. Stephens is photographed in a yellow bib and there is no way he is getting rested after his best game.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Warming the Bench
    I'm going to the game this Thursday... anyone else going from RWO? Meet at the Canfield for a few quiet ones before hand?

Always keen ;0

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Exactly. Stephens is photographed in a yellow bib and there is no way he is getting rested after his best game.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Be careful challenging the wisdom of the bib-acle

If Gould is fit I think he should come in, Melican out. I still can’t forgive Melican for that awful kick out late in the last quarter against Collingwood. Gould was very impressive at Glenelg last season (I’m a Bays supporter) and if we’re using this season to give these new kids a run, Gould deserves his turn.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    If Gould is fit I think he should come in, Melican out. I still can’t forgive Melican for that awful kick out late in the last quarter against Collingwood. Gould was very impressive at Glenelg last season (I’m a Bays supporter) and if we’re using this season to give these new kids a run, Gould deserves his turn.
    Mark Bayes supporter??

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    The Swans email today didn't mention any debutants, unlike last week with Wicks and earlier in the year with Elijah Taylor

Regular in the Side
    Giants has already announced Tom Hutchesson will debut.

I didn't get a debutant mentioned in my email last week either, so it confused me that others did. Some have been announced well in advance, others not so much. I'm still hoping to see the Manchild soon

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast