Page 156 of 267 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,872 of 3194

Thread: 2017 trading, drafting, list management

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    I would struggle to get past his old man's 'scratching' of Paul Kelly.
    No Libba's at the Swans
    I think it was more than scratching. Wasn't it a full on squirrel grip? He and Dimmatina were the dirtiest players in the game at the time. The last thing I want is his drug using son at our club. After all, we just got rid of Talia.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    You are dreaming if you think Talia will stay on our list. Papers stamped long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
    The rules say clubs have to delist 3 players to open up 3 spots on the list. Who else should have be delisted instead?
    ????????

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    The club has lost the plot, can't believe those delistings, especially Talia ????
    Talia never showed the form or attitude. Can't see him playing with the requisite grit. Couldn't be trusted. Adios.

I wanted Brandon to do well, but he ran from the ball in his only senior game this year.

Presume you're excluding Leonardis from your incredulity.

Edit: Sorry, I just noted your post above clarifying sarcasm. I should have known; it seemed out of character.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Did you just say a Rohan / Watts trade?

I like it!
    That does make a lot of sense. Both players don't seem to have reached their potential (Rohans broken leg is probably his excuse) and would probably do better at their new clubs. They should have similar currency as well.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    I think it was more than scratching. Wasn't it a full on squirrel grip? He and Dimmatina were the dirtiest players in the game at the time. The last thing I want is his drug using son at our club. After all, we just got rid of Talia.
    Sure was. Kelly turned around n put liberatore on his a$$. I remember watching it n was shocked to see what happened. Kelly then got off at the tribunal. Disgusting club who condoned that type of behaviour week after week.

Rohan and Tippett for Watts and Salem?

2017 trading, drafting, list management

The reality is that both Tippett and Rohan have limited currency in the trade market given their injury histories and poor finals records. I think there will be further list changes to occur as the trade period unfolds but time will tell who they are. I can't believe Rose will stay and Alir will be in demand so they may contemplate trading him if the price is right. Marsh may seek opportunities elsewhere although I think that he is under contract. In my view Foote has a big question mark over whether he is up to afl standard. I believe from the this forum he might have a further year on his contract so he might get a reprieve. I also read somewhere that Colin O'R was contemplating a return to Gaelic football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it usual for the club to delist players before the best and fairest night?

Doesn't seem right to me. Can they still attend?

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Is it usual for the club to delist players before the best and fairest night?

Doesn't seem right to me. Can they still attend?
    Yes they can. I remember shaking hands with Mummy and saying thanks when he was heading off to GWS.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Swan15 View Post
    Would like to see us look at jack watts. Get him into a team where he isnt looked to be the game breaker and he could flourish. The bloke can play just think he has too much expectation at the Ds. Dont know what melbourne would want as compo but surly we can make the deal work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    This is something I really like! Wanted him last off season too as he is a real talent that I think could really add something when placed into a good team! He has superb skills, a decent mark and most importantly makes good decisions with ball in hand.

I would love this bloke to finish his career at the Swans and would gladly off load Tippett for him if that's what it would take!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    This is something I really like! Wanted him last off season too as he is a real talent that I think could really add something when placed into a good team! He has superb skills, a decent mark and most importantly makes good decisions with ball in hand.

I would love this bloke to finish his career at the Swans and would gladly off load Tippett for him if that's what it would take!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    All this talk of off loading Tippett and/or Rohan ... who few where seem to rate ... for quality players is ludicrous. Many people here don't rate them (as under performing in finals, injury prone, too old & slow for one of them, not enough disposals for the other one etc) why the #### would any professional club bother with them??

Regular in the Side
    Can someone ell me how many goals Branspn Jack kicked for the Swans. The web site has already dropped the delisting off.