Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Round 8 changes V Hawthorn

Interesting to see who is sub. If its Lloyd, then I think we are surely a little short on midfield rotations in the starting 21?

Hoping for a good performance and victory to celebrate getting a year older tomorrow!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/teams

love the team !!!!

Lets rock !!!!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Suspended by the MRP
    Wonderful that Tippett and Franklin has returned. A good news story coming out of Bondi after a challenging week for the area.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    SUB ALERT. SUB ALERT

I guess Reid will do a little ruck unless Horse was lying and it's Tippett
    probably as weird as the team sheet stating that Rampe will take on Hale ??
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

As an aside, I see Mumford still out injured from GWS team. This is the 4th (?) week I think.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I would guess that Lloyd will be the sub. It's a huge game. All the big names will want to play.
    U may be right although I suspect our midfield would be better with Lloyd playing the whole game. I wonder if they would make Reid the sub? So they can replace one of the other talls. Who knows really. I am very curious what they will do
    Last edited by aguy; 8th May 2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Wow great team on paper

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    U may be right although I suspect our midfield would be better with Lloyd playing the whole game. I wonder if they would make Reid the sub? So they can replace one of the other talls. Who knows really. I am very curious what they will do
    I think it will be Lloyd that is the sub. I thought that Cunningham may be the Sub, but I think he may have a run with role on Isaac Smith!

ROK is on the outer. Has anyone seen how he is training?

I think we will line up with the four attacking talls. The Hawks have picked 4 key defenders (smaller than ours forwards) to counteract out talls.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    As an aside, I see Mumford still out injured from GWS team. This is the 4th (?) week I think.
    Yes, that would be a concern if he was still with us, now Pyke is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Good point. If we'd kept Mumford, who would ruck this week with him and Pyle out, and no derickx..?

Anyway. I wonder if we will see derickx stay back of centre, and when there is a ball up in the forward line, one of our tall forwards does the ruck.

The ground surface should be as good as it well get for us if the weather stays OK as there has not been a game of NRL played there for a couple of weeks - looking forward to a great game

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    I think it will be Lloyd that is the sub. I thought that Cunningham may be the Sub, but I think he may have a run with role on Isaac Smith!

ROK is on the outer. Has anyone seen how he is training?

I think we will line up with the four attacking talls. The Hawks have picked 4 key defenders (smaller than ours forwards) to counteract out talls.
    Some big names also missing from the emergencies. Tommy Mitchell and Gary Rohan