Thread: About Shane Mumford

About Shane Mumford

Has anyone else noticed that Shane Mumford has become positively eloquent over the past year? If you remember his memorable interview after the WC game (dunno..) you will probably join me is wondering what work has been done since then on his media presentation. Anyone got any insights? Whatever, he is doing well.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Happy and I know it
    And he's so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Shane Mumford has become positively eloquent over the past year? If you remember his memorable interview after the WC game (dunno..) you will probably join me is wondering what work has been done since then on his media presentation. Anyone got any insights? Whatever, he is doing well.
    Don't know what work they do, but on the coverage the other night he was talking with a former team-mate, that may have helped with him being more relaxed.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Veterans List
    Had forgotten that West Coast interview! Pretty damn funny stuff.

I had the same thought Prim - Mummo is quite a good performer now. I guess the WC interview was just lack of experience. WIth he and Nipper Gordon, the Swans have the beginnings of an excellent post-match highlights reel.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Yeah, I dunno..., um..., I dunno.

all footy clubs put senior players through media training if it looks like they are going to be around for a while. Things like following the club or coaches line or never tell em anything private or don't say "that was a @@@@@@@ing awesome win". Some good reasons for media training, have you ever heard some of the early Kell stuff! Interviewer "Good win today Kells" Kells "Yeah."

He's been getting elocution lessons from Gordon.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.