Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 12 Sydney V Western Bulldogs. SCG. 19.20 pm.

Veterans List
    Piss off umpires are doing it again. That was a mark every day of the week to Hewitt and it wasn't paid. There are 4 umpires and not one them saw it!!! It could have been front on contact as well.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Bit of a poor start kicking for goal again. Dogs get one from the boundary line.

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    I'm not a fan, generally need to take the next day off work
    But I really dislike the fact that we have Friday-Thursday-Friday home games in a row
    Guess the silver lining of this season is we may get fewer Friday games, there's 8 this season
    Yeh have to agree with this, but on the basis of it means there is several home gams this year i just cant get to.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a bad first quarter but didnt put much on the scoreboard. Good intensity so far which is promising.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Swans should be 3-4 goals up. Missed at least 2 out on the full etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Piss off umpires are doing it again. That was a mark every day of the week to Hewitt and it wasn't paid. There are 4 umpires and not one them saw it!!! It could have been front on contact as well.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    I know, both a mark and a free. Should have been a 50.

Clear mark to Hewitt.... blatant bias there.

The boys are up for this.

Swans seem to be defending and moving the ball intelligently. And hard around the contest... all positive signs so far

Veterans List
    Good quarter apart from the goal kicking.

Jack is struggling...his lack of match fitness showed. Twice he couldn't get his kick away.

Edit: Sweet Caroline ????.

Don't scruff Buddy's hair..... he doesn't like it. A high five and get on with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Swansseemtobedefendingandmovingtheballintelligentl y.Andhardaroundthecontest...allpositivesignssofar
    Jake Lloyd making a huge difference in our back half.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Good to see some acknowledgement from the media re the free kick discrepancies between the Swans and Dogs in recent times.

Western Bulldogs not afraid of AFL umpiring square-up against Sydney Swans
    If there's a 'square up', I'm yet to see much evidence......Hewitt's clean grab with front on contact, nothing, Zac Jones held and tackled to ground without the ball, nothing and the ultimate insult, umpire shepherding Haywood from an easy mark and then a turnover......there's no square up.

Smashing them in the hit outs. It's not leading to clearance dominance but is helping us get a significant in inside 50s.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast