Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw - Pretty Sure I'm not Barry Hall

Bradshaw - Pretty Sure I'm not Barry Hall

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1225844054478

Maybe by Thursday, Ben McGlynn will confess - I am Barry Hall
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Blog Entries
    But he's pretty close.
    Player-- Games Kicks Marks H.Balls Disp Goals Bhd H.O. Tack FrF FrA Fr Diff
    Bradshaw Total 104 869 655 267 1136 274 125 39 123 63 34 29
    Ave 20.8 173.8 131 53.4 227.2 54.8 25 9.75 24.6 12.6 6.8 5.8
    Hall Total 97 1005 753 304 1309 274 158 51 133 91 162 -71
    Ave 19.4 201 150.6 60.8 261.8 54.8 31.6 17 26.6 18.2 32.4 -14.2

Comparing their last 5 seasons.
    Hall 2005-2009
    Bradshaw 2004-2009 (he missed all of 2007).
    The average is per season, not per games played.

Veterans List
    If you are looking at goals kicked, and I stand to be corrected here, but I remember that Bradshaw played in the back lines a reasonable amount during those five seasons.

Hmmm, frees against is interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    Maybe by Thursday, Ben McGlynn will confess - I am Barry Hall
    No, I am Barry Hall!
    10100111001 ;-)

Am I the only one who thinks Bradshaw is a tad underdone to be playing round 1? All the media reports have said he hasn't trained with the main group for a few months so familiarity with teammates and the game plan would have to be an issue. I hope it doesn't backfire on Saturday night.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Bradshaw is a tad underdone to be playing round 1? All the media reports have said he hasn't trained with the main group for a few months so familiarity with teammates and the game plan would have to be an issue. I hope it doesn't backfire on Saturday night.
    Who else we gonna play there. Johnston? Currie? Much rather have Bradshaw thanks. Just stick him close to goals.
    Adam Goodes: Rising Star 99, Brownlow 2003, 2006
    Swans Premiers 1909, 1918,1933,2005, 2012

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    I don't think you are the lone ranger there, but maybe match time is the only way to get him up to speed and he does need as much time as possible to "gel" with his other forwards.
    Do you want to see him in Canberra?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

It'd probably be a choice between Bradshaw and Currie as the third tall so I don't think it'll 'backfire', as I'm expecting him to be able to offer more than Currie, even underdone. Given that Fisher's out injured, St.Kilda are going to have a hard time finding 3 key defenders to match up on Goodes, White and Bradshaw.

Also, in 2008 Bradshaw had his best season ever. He'd come off an ACL the year before and barely played a practice match. Yes, I know this is a new club but he's at least shown that he can play well off a limited preparation.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

On the Rookie List
    There is one important stat missing from the above, conversion. Bradshaw is and has been by far a more accurate shot for goal (not including halls form in nab cup)

Bradshaw has ridiculous amounts of experience and talent, if he is given the OK he will do well, take the top defender at first and then if he isn't firing, he is a team player and will assist our other guys at any given chance.

Beleive it or not, I actually am Barry Hall.

All the speculation can end now....
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Beleive it or not, I actually am Barry Hall.

All the speculation can end now....

I'm Barry and my wife's Barry too!
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast