Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Tribunal news from weekend's game - Thomas and Ted

I think i just got banned from BF again, my god, they talk like they beat us in the game, love to have a bilboard put up in Arden St that says, LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

haha have you checked out the thread where they are talking about sueing Roos and co for suggesting thomas should be suspended?

There is one guy called old school..the guy is a sociopath, he has been to jail a few times. Check out his massive meltdowns and butthurt over the loss. He rekons Paul Roos is a massive liar and is a sociopath!!!

Next time i am at a north game i am going to give the north fans so much grief..should be fun. Just saying things like "Carn the gold no wait carn the ballara..no wait carn the tassie..wait wot..carn the homeless roos"

That gets them upset more.

The one that really got me was the bloke hoping the rooster doesn't recover to play again, I'd like to give him something to think about, what a bunch of simple minded dorks, I've never encountered anything like that b4. Fair enough to be a one eyed supporter, like me, hehe, but that just sucks. And I thought they were moving to Darwin??? or Tassie, or second Gold Coast team, it's only a matter of time til more melbourne clubs go under or merge. It will follow the way league did, 4 mil in Sydney coudn't sustain that many clubs, I don't see how 2 mil can in Melbourne, especially when half of them follow Pies and Dons

I love the code but really the supporters down here really really give me the irrates. A person is judged on how well they praise a team. Roos is now being hounded and called all sorts of names because he dares to stick the boot in to most Victorian teams and dares to stick for the swans. How dare him!

Check it out here:

Paul Roos - sickening bias - BigFooty

It's bigfooty most of you might say..but the reality is..bigfooty is very representative of the footy community at whole. You hear the same stupidity at a game as what you read on bigfooty.

I guess this is the product of such a biased footy media. Stupid afl fans are now conditioned to hear nothing but gushing praise about their team by a biased journo BUT as soon as they hear anything that isnt the normal gushing..they all get hurt with some advocating violence against said person making the comments.

And the obsession is way too much...it's become scary actually.

Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    The one that really got me was the bloke hoping the rooster doesn't recover to play again
    That is disgusting, hoping one of their hacks stops a young gun from never fulfilling his potential. In the game day thread one of them said they hope Rohan enjoys his pethidine shot. Bloody disgraceful really.

They really don't like anything to do with Sydney down there, banned again, til 3 may this time, I don't know why, all I said was that the Roos bent over on the weekend for us and we've beaten them for how many years now? Ah well, just starting to settle down a bit, although if it all goes wrong on Sunday, who knows. To us or to me anyway, Roos is a breath of fresh air, he's insightful interesting and smart. He obviously is sydney biased, but isn't Gary Lyon Melbourne biased, Sam Newman Geelong, whats his face from Norf, Eddie ran that show for years, and all they talked about was Collingwood. I probably respect Lyon most out of all teh commentators, but the lack of respect and total indifference shown by most is annoying

Its just typical victorian arrogance and the attitude i alluded too in another thread. The attitude of:

"Sure you can follow OUR code but don't YOU dare think or take ownership of OUR game nor dare to think or give your opinion on OUR game, frankly you are NOT victorian therefore you have no right to even question anything AFL related. You are a sydneysider just sit there and cheer when we tell you to cheer!"

Not surprisingly I got banned by a Norf mod, I wonder if they realise how little I care about being banned from big footy, at least 2 of them had to read it, the one who reported it and the one who banned me lol, in all seriousness what's wrong with this:

I would never hope for any clubs demise, especially Norf, since we beat u lot continuously and fairly easily in the end, even with 4 or 5 of our best 22 missing and the sub on in the first 5 minutes. Really full of yourselves, we'll get em next time, we'll stand up when it counts, well, it counted for 4 points on the weekend, and your lot bent over and took it so stfu

I mean this is in reply to some goose calling us all kinds of foul names and wishing gazza the worst, because former Swans don't agree with him, this means WAR lmfao, damn, will I get banned fot this on here as well? That i do care about hmmmm, i'll chance it

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by WeHaveTheGoodes View Post
    Its just typical victorian arrogance and the attitude i alluded too in another thread. The attitude of:

"Sure you can follow OUR code but don't YOU dare think or take ownership of OUR game nor dare to think or give your opinion on OUR game, frankly you are NOT victorian therefore you have no right to even question anything AFL related. You are a sydneysider just sit there and cheer when we tell you to cheer!"
    And if we and the WCE stay in the top 4 and if say Adelaide sneaks into the top 4 with their draw, will there be howls of whatever from the Melbourne biased media.

Lol @ GongSwan, you're fired up aren't you?

I don't care about how much they hate us or how much they're hurting over another loss to Sydney, but what bothers me is how they can make light of such a terrible injury and almost treat it like a win. At least 3 of them have made very low comments about it, one of them using it to suggest taking Cunnington over Rohan was a good idea.

I'd rather wait two year for Rohan to return than to have another run of the mill midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    And if we and the WCE stay in the top 4 and if say Adelaide sneaks into the top 4 with their draw, will there be howls of whatever from the Melbourne biased media.
    Simple really, they will call for an inquiry or for a summit to be held ala the end of 2006.

Coincidence that after these suggestions were made and the hoopla from butthurt victorian media we then got nothing but Victorian sides play in GF for the last 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Lol @ GongSwan, you're fired up aren't you?

I don't care about how much they hate us or how much they're hurting over another loss to Sydney, but what bothers me is how they can make light of such a terrible injury and almost treat it like a win. At least 3 of them have made very low comments about it, one of them using it to suggest taking Cunnington over Rohan was a good idea.

I'd rather wait two year for Rohan to return than to have another run of the mill midfielder.
    I was pretty calmed down until I saw a few of these posts by those dullards. I'm thinkin' banjo music and "you got a pretty mouth boy" for those who have seen Deliverance. I should stay away I guess, well, have to for a week now lol. Probably a good thing for my blood presure etc p

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast